Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring compressors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Spring compressors Empty
PostSubject: Spring compressors   Spring compressors Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 6:52 pm

Just wondering if anyone has a set of spring compressors I could borrow in a few weeks or so.

Or maybe even where I could buy some decent ones for cheap.

Im gonna have some new springs ordered soon, going with 2" sprints(maybe more when settled) rather than 1" Eibachs. Would like to have went a bit lower but thats the most I can find without getting coil overs
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Spring compressors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring compressors   Spring compressors Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 9:20 pm

Check princess auto im pretty sure taylor picked some up for less than 20 $ or something like that
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Spring compressors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring compressors   Spring compressors Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2008, 10:43 pm

The ones at princess auto didn't work for me with I did the integra. What you SHOULD do is go to Canadian Tire North and rent the spring compressors. You have to pay them like $129 but as soon as you bring it back they refund you every penny, just make sure you hang on to the CT money because they ask for that back. It's weird that they basically rent it for free but I'm guessing it's so that you'll come back in and buy shit.
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Spring compressors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring compressors   Spring compressors Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2008, 6:46 pm

I have a set i could sell you if you wanted (not the ones from princess auto ha) pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring compressors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring compressors   Spring compressors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring compressors
Page 1 of 1