Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric is desperatly looking for a job.

Go down 
+9
Heretic
nguyen306
1eightySX
JSharp
Jhall
laynehip
corey
bogan
its.eric
13 posters
AuthorMessage
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Empty
PostSubject: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 1:01 pm

So as it seems NO WHERE is hiring. If any one has any insight to a job, a career or just a way to make money.
Please let me know. i have construction, mechanical, labour, customer service, food service, and more experience.

thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 1:59 pm

what your on glue. There is tonnes of companies hiring, skjobs.ca
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:20 pm

what happened to that rig job you talked about.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 8:08 pm

Well good news.
As the population gets older, and there is less and less youngings to replace them jobs should be opening up as old people retire (I was told thing SOOOOOOOO much in 2007, then the market crashed now those oldies are hanging onto their jobs like grim death).
We will also be paying dearly for their pension plans though and their health care.

BUT
there is a big shortage with people with their CA designation and there is a strong demand for them (chartered accountant).
If you start school now in 6 years you can have your CA designation.

I say go for that.

(forgot to mention you have a MUCH better chance on getting hired by an accounting firm if you can do a co-op somewhere cause they like to train people getting paid 20 dollars an hour, versus paying someone 45 dollars an hour when they start as CA's. So that will push you back another year or so. So 7 years)
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 9:22 pm

i heard the upgrader is hiring tons of people
Back to top Go down
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 9:27 pm

Do you know where i would go to apply for that?
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 10:33 pm

its.eric wrote:
Do you know where i would go to apply for that?

i heard you got a car Eric.... why not apply at every pizza place in town for a delivery job?! thats decent cash aswell
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 10:48 pm

I would tell you to come sell cell phones, but I don't even want to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 11:59 pm

man im willing to do any thing are you guys hiring, ryan? and jared, news travels fast yes i bought a car and thats a good idea, thanks.
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

Number of posts : 396
Vehicle : Space Craft
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 12:10 am

come apply at mr. lube east haha, were looking for a full-time person. Starting at 11.25, aint that great but its an easy job, you get a bunch of hours also
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 4:40 pm

Sysco is usually hiring guys to work night shift picking pieces. Pretty easy work, starts at $12/Hour + Night premium and has bonus money for picking pieces too. But goes up in $0.75 increments every 500 hours until you hit $20.82, and there is a new contract in the works this spring.

Not completely dead end either, lots of guys have come from the warehouse into management, or inscope supervisor jobs. Also has Pension, and Green Sheild (read $5 prescriptions, covered massage, glasses/contacts every 2 years etc.) and a Dental plan with the Union that covers 90% (which is a lot if you need a $1000 of work)

Anyways you can grab a resume at the reception desk at 266 Dewdney Ave E
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 11:37 am

Heretic wrote:
Sysco is usually hiring guys to work night shift picking pieces. Pretty easy work, starts at $12/Hour + Night premium and has bonus money for picking pieces too. But goes up in $0.75 increments every 500 hours until you hit $20.82, and there is a new contract in the works this spring.

Not completely dead end either, lots of guys have come from the warehouse into management, or inscope supervisor jobs. Also has Pension, and Green Sheild (read $5 prescriptions, covered massage, glasses/contacts every 2 years etc.) and a Dental plan with the Union that covers 90% (which is a lot if you need a $1000 of work)

Anyways you can grab a resume at the reception desk at 266 Dewdney Ave E

what about $10,000?

Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Photoban

Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Photo1xq
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 12:32 pm

you need to brush your teeth more!
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 1:10 pm

a warning to all people, as much as you hate the dentist, don't wait 4 years between appointments.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 2:30 pm

duh!
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:08 pm

duggyb wrote:
a warning to all people, as much as you hate the dentist, don't wait 4 years between appointments.

honestly, you are better off knocking all your teeth out giving 50$ gummers to strange men then going to mexico to get fake teeth put in
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 3:31 pm

man the upgrader would be a good idea. I may have to drop off a resume myself
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 1:22 am

LOL, Yikes!

But No. There is a yearly Maximum, I think it went up to $1500 last year (could be more, but used to be $1000) That's out though if you need braces, you can higher, but there is a maximum they will cover for that, and you can only do it once in your life with them.

I know that adds up fast, Double root canal, 2 crowns.. Bam $4000! I'm also pretty sure you bought your denist some track time in California for their M3.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric is desperatly looking for a job.   Eric is desperatly looking for a job. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric is desperatly looking for a job.
Page 1 of 1