Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drilling Companies In Regina.

Go down 
+13
kyles_r32
MacSkank
corey
c.mayer
Adam.Gts
Heretic
1eightySX
Fiorante
subbie
bogan
veedub
laynehip
abs0Lut
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:03 pm

bogan wrote:
djStewzy wrote:
don't have to move I just know that companies in northern Alberta pay more than say the Stoughton area. I deal with landowners and foreman's everyday haha i know what they get paid Razz

incorrect, CAODC regulates wages for rig hands, you get paid on what position you work, a lease agreement might be worth more in one area than another but, that doesnt affect what the rig hands wage is, if you look at one of my first posts in this thread you will see an link to the COADC wage schedule

well for instance I know for a fact my cousin who is a derrick hand in helmet, AB is getting more than a derrick hand who I deal with through work regularly who is down in Kisbey...and you can run and tell that, home boy! hahaha lol. I know all about the COADC but oil companies (even drilling companies) can work around this...tur tle i know you work on the rigs...im sure you have heard the stories
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:15 pm

is one guy a service rig derrick hand and one a drilling rig??
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:16 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
Automotive videos are the biggest motivation for me lol.

Explain?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 4:03 pm

bogan wrote:
is one guy a service rig derrick hand and one a drilling rig??

98% sure both drilling
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 6:22 pm

bogan wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
I'd really rather not move away, as I said before my room mate got a job with north american construction and makes 4g+ a month, no experience and hes back for atleast 1 day a weekend. And for the whole career thing, I understand that if you stay at any place for an extended period of time you'll eventually make good money, but I dont wanna wait! Automotive videos are the biggest motivation for me lol.

read my posts, you do not have to move. I live in regina, and i have worked all over central alberta and parts of saskatchewan I work 7 12hour night shifts then get 24hours off then 7 12 hour day shifts then 7 days off this is the standard 12 hour 2and1 rotation some companies in southern sask do 3 weeks of 8 hour shifts then 1 week off. 12 hour shifts are the way to go less time for you to waste your money inbetween shifts. You seem to be pretty horny about north american, why dont you apply with them? they arent a drilling company and from what your saying its less than half the money every month you would make as a green lease hand and your saying he is home for 4 days? If you are going to be away from home why not make twice the money and get more days off?

who do you work for? and I know you dont have to move away, just saying I really don't want to.
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 6:25 pm

i worked for savanana and tempco
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 6:29 pm

1eightySX wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:

Explain?

Seeing sick cars, makes me wanna put 10G into my Civic RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kyles_r32
Rank 4
Rank 4
kyles_r32

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 6:46 pm

Quote :

What a waste of ten grand i must say.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 8:29 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:

Explain?

yuck.
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:02 pm

says the gtst owners.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:47 pm

taylor has honda love, thats why i like this guy!
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:49 pm

Fiorante wrote:
why not get a career then get rich ? that whole get rich quick thing has never worked for me.

Unfortunately, getting rich slowly also does not work for 98% of the population.

Only way to get super rich is to be amazing.
I can't remember his name, but he was a doctor, hated being a doctor, he quit being a doctor, spent years in his office trying to figure out bonds, he then decided he needed a way to short sub prime mortagages.
He then found out the idea one day sitting in his office (buying credit default swaps on them)
But they didn't exist, he then started phoning people up at investment banks and got them to sell it to him (he only got the names of the people cause he had connections). And then he made BILLIONS as dead beat americans all defaulted.

So the only way to get rich is to be amazing, and to have connections.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 1:40 am

But what about the American Dream? Maybe, I just don't want it bad enough. If anybody needs me, I will be watching the pursuit of happiness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 10:38 am

The American dream is dead, it died sometime in the 80's or 90's.

Pretty much impossible to come from nothing and end up mega rich.. You could probably count on one hand the amount of people in the last 10 years that have made it super huge from nothing.

Baring entertainment figures of course, if you can rap like Kanye, or throw a football like Favre, you'll be set.

You guys are practically living the American dream anyways...ok Fuck the cars because they cost money.
Get a small apartment, work overtime, 2 jobs, etc. to outfit it with some nice furniture, TV, etc. Then cut your hours back and just maintain and have free time to work out, play video games and fuck bitches... that's what being rich is all bout anyways. Having time to do nothing!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 12:19 pm

Heretic wrote:

Pretty much impossible to come from nothing and end up mega rich.. You could probably count on one hand the amount of people in the last 10 years that have made it super huge from nothing.
!

Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 0029
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 2:56 pm

Heretic wrote:

Baring entertainment figures of course, if you can rap like Kanye, or throw a football like Favre, you'll be set.

half of these god damn black people cant rap or just really suck at it yet they make millions, 1 big example WEEZY. more than 80% of his shit is retarded every now and then hell pull something out of his smoked out brain thats better than LET ME TAKE A SHIT IN YOUR TOILET AT MY THEME PARK CAUSE IM AN ALIEN BITCH. what a fagget lol.

people are running out of ideas, its hard these days to think of something someone hasnt already.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 5:07 pm

Man threads get off topic.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:59 pm

[quote="abs0Lut"]
Heretic wrote:

people are running out of ideas, its hard these days to think of something someone hasnt already.

I would never want to turn this into a big thing, but I have the BIGGEST problem with this statement.
It is either you are just not exposed to the incredible ideas being spit out on a daily basis, or you really do believe the best thing human kind has to offer is on MTV.
I am blown away every single day by the ideas being ripped out of some peoples heads, in one hour last night watching daily planet there was at least 5 amazing ideas.
There is no sack of ideas that is slowly running out.

I also dont think becoming MEGA liquid from humble beginnings is impossible or even any harder than it used to be.
I am sure it has always been almost fucking impossible.
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 9:59 pm

taylorvw wrote:
says the gtst owners.

one of which has been in a garage for like... uhh.. i lost count. LAWLZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 11:41 pm

No no no, I mean coming from nothing.

If your parents are even middle/middle lower class, they can support your sorry ass and keep you from freezing in the streets while you fail time after time, and maybe a small fractional percentage of these people finally do get rich. But if you come from the hood, like mom and dad are talking bottles to SARCAN so you can eat, you're getting the boot at 16 or 17 type poor. Well, you're pretty much fucked. Nobody's going to support you, or fund your projects, and your not likely to pull a business loan with no cosigners and a Scott Collegiate diploma

I'm sure everybody on here grew up with a TV and computer just always right there for them to use, and mom and dad always had a car to get them around. lots of kids don't have that. They barely have a roof over their heads.

People like to say look at Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg...yeah both of those guys were already from wealthy families. They had the best education growing up, they both had the tution money and grades to get into Harvard, and never had a damn thing to worry about but getting good grades for mommy and daddy and fuck around with computers the rest of the time.

Not to say you can't climb your way out of the hood and live a nice middle class style, maybe drive a nice car or two and have a nice place. That just takes some hard work and stick to it-ness.

Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 12:52 am

50 cent sold crack and now hes a millionaire so i suggest getting few hundred dollars of blow and some baking soda, make some rocks then hit the streets
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 3:53 am

Bjohnson wrote:
taylorvw wrote:
says the gtst owners.

there was no real rush for last year as there was no drifting, an i didnt need anymore tickets. which we all know i would have gotten. it will be 100% ready to rock once the snows off the ground, depending on the money situation.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 1:22 pm

bogan wrote:
50 cent sold crack and now hes a millionaire so i suggest getting few hundred dollars of blow and some baking soda, make some rocks then hit the streets

I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?"
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 6:32 pm

Fiorante wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:
taylorvw wrote:
says the gtst owners.

there was no real rush for last year as there was no drifting, an i didnt need anymore tickets. which we all know i would have gotten. it will be 100% ready to rock once the snows off the ground, depending on the money situation.

So not 100%.. haha
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 7:16 pm

Heretic wrote:
bogan wrote:

I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?"

Wish all crack dealers were like you.. Then I wouldn't feel so depressed everytime I bought my crack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drilling Companies In Regina.   Drilling Companies In Regina. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drilling Companies In Regina.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next