Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice car picture post

Go down 
+43
StinDelSol
Rob
T-Fel
vision
kyles_r32
Adam.Gts
DOMS14
Black
taylorvw
phoez
duggyb
Piett
dev
james
jdm_itr
eden
JDN
JSharp
Fiorante
lu!$
Noops
Spooled
Jex
Golks
MacSkank
laynehip
tabletej6
locked2
c.mayer
corey
subbie
Jhall
landon_sask
veedub
240sxy
abs0Lut
bogan
_....
Heretic
Zimm
1eightySX
Bjohnson
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Nice car picture post - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:39 pm

who are you c mayer
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:40 pm

c.mayer wrote:
[quote="1eightySX]Nah man, when I drive car I want it to be stealth. Like manufacturer had it right with the designs, no need to mess with perfection.
Extreme mods of originality are played. If I want people to know I am into cars I will just go on the internet forums.

nah man,
I'll blog about it.

The difference between being original, and trying to be original by telling everyone how originally original you originally set out to be by doing what is hawt right now, isnt original. And try to convince people who are content being their own form of original, that they arent nearly as original as you convince us you are. I bet you even wear cardigans.[/quote]

Lolz, I am with you. I was even thinking about giving up on life, buying a Subaru, getting some 17's, in like +45. putting mad flaps on it and moving to edmonton. I would join some local forum and be a huge hypocrite. Very Happy

Last edited by 1eightySX on November 29th 2010, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
c.mayer
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 264
Vehicle : Delica, 2004 harley custom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:44 pm

I swear someone did that, so that wouldnt be original
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:45 pm

c.mayer wrote:
I swear someone did that, so that wouldnt be original

Well so e hating isn't original either so where do you go from here?
Back to top Go down
c.mayer
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:50 pm

its a fairly complicated series of events actually. facebook is the logical next step.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:53 pm

corey wrote:
who are you c mayer
Back to top Go down
c.mayer
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 8:00 pm

want to be facebook friends?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 8:14 pm

c.mayer wrote:
its a fairly complicated series of events actually. facebook is the logical next step.

Played out, You seem more like a myspace type of guy.

c.mayer wrote:

nah man,
I'll blog about it.

The difference between being original, and trying to be original by telling everyone how originally original you originally set out to be by doing what is hawt right now, isnt original. And try to convince people who are content being their own form of original, that they arent nearly as original as you convince us you are. I bet you even wear cardigans.

I thought about this and doesn't this very statement convicted you of what you are accusing others of being? I mean telling people what originality is and how to obtain it. The more interesting thing is that you some how mistook my pretend act of ignorance as an attack on yourself. Really makes you think.
Back to top Go down
c.mayer
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 8:37 pm

im not denying it. Im arrogant as fuck. I prefer things done a certain way, and i like it when people see it that way too.

we are two peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 8:53 pm

im really sick of people posting pictures of awd cars that have wheel gap and saying its functional, depending on type of sport its doing, yes it might be functional. But come on...

EX. The 2010 scion racing time attack car has 1300hp, AWD, wins everything, and is slammed. I will post a pic when i get home. Now obviously this car is completely set up to work while being that low. But seriously, no one on this site is doing any sort of sport event where having wheel gap or not having wheel gap is going to win you the big prize. so get over it

So stop thinking that having wheel gap is going to make a come back and stuff it to hella flush or something.

(ps. some cars i like with wheel gap like trucks or big tired, raised evos and shit, so don't get your panties in a knot, but i had to say it cause this site is pissing me off lately)
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 9:18 pm

Jhall wrote:
im really sick of people posting pictures of awd cars that have wheel gap and saying its functional, depending on type of sport its doing, yes it might be functional. But come on...

YA MAN BEING SLAMMED IS A FUCKING SPORT.. wow

Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 9:23 pm

Nice car picture post - Page 17 Car10310
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 9:24 pm

c.mayer wrote:
want to be facebook friends?

I DO I DO
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 9:30 pm

Jhall wrote:
So stop thinking that having wheel gap is going to make a come back and stuff it to hella flush or something.

sorry i had to quote you again... but wake up, wheel gap never went away, you are just so caught up living on hellaflush. Most racecars arent tucking tire with -6 degrees of camber with 205's on a 9 inch wide wheel. you act like flush wheel fitment is the only thing in the automotive world right now... oh ya and drifting lol
Back to top Go down
locked2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 9:56 pm

This solves all the wheel gap issues.

Nice car picture post - Page 17 Ndakr7
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:02 pm

Your reply doesn't even have anything to do with what I said, your just doing your usual hellaflush hate rant
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:17 pm

Jhall wrote:
Your reply doesn't even have anything to do with what I said, your just doing your usual hellaflush hate rant

lol naaa everyone else was posting 3 times and ranting so i just wanted to join Razz and then i had to quote you because you or Benoit hate it the most... but i didnt feel like going through Benoit's post and trying to understand all the spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:39 pm

People make it seem like theres only 1 type of function for a car but theres all types. Drift Cars can rock the stretched tires and camber setup, time attack can rock the low stance with wide wheels and no stretch, AWD Rally cars rock the big dirt tires and wheel gap(or no gap like lots do depending on the track situation). It all depends on the person your talking to about what they think function is all about. As soon as someone has no wheel gap on an AWD car, wheel gap on a timeattack car or drift car people start saying that isn't functional. I call bullshit, people are gunna do what ever they personally want and just because they don't conform to what the majority does doesn't make them wrong.
Back to top Go down
kyles_r32
Rank 4
Rank 4
kyles_r32

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 11:19 pm

Nice car picture post - Page 17 69-cam-14
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 11:54 pm

Nice car picture post - Page 17 DSC00817
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 12:00 am

c.mayer wrote:
im not denying it. Im arrogant as fuck. I prefer things done a certain way, and i like it when people see it that way too.

we are two peas in a pod.

Perfect, I will lend you one of my Cardigan and we will be on our marry way. To be honest I don't care what others like and in no sense do I think I am an original. I like what I like and make no excuses, I only get all up in arms when people knock what I like as a means to justify there own interests. A perfect example, I don't much care for Trophy trucks and stuff but Layne really likes it. Layne never knocks what I like but just goes about his business. For that I respect Layne a lot.

Last edited by 1eightySX on November 30th 2010, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 12:12 am

Nice car picture post - Page 17 DSC_2508_d
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 12:14 am

Bjohnson wrote:
Jhall wrote:

sorry i had to quote you again... but wake up, wheel gap never went away, you are just so caught up living on hellaflush. Most racecars arent tucking tire with -6 degrees of camber with 205's on a 9 inch wide wheel. you act like flush wheel fitment is the only thing in the automotive world right now... oh ya and drifting lol

I am going to go ahead and field this one for my friend Jordan. You do realize Jordan got into motorsports through Auto X, right? It is not like we met and he started drifting. Jordan has been involved motorsports since he was 15. So to assume that he is blind to other motorsports is just silly. Plus the guy also drives a Integra and a Ruckus, so I think he has got a lot more covered then you are giving him credit for.

Also, as far as your Wheel Fitment hate rants go. It is too easy to get offended, so in order to better understand you I visited Honda Tech. My first question is, does it get hard copying and pasting peoples opinions from that forum? At first the forum annoyed me, but then it made me laugh. Most the members could not properly explain Hellaflush or illest or anything else related to Fatlace. It seemed the people with the most mediocre cars were the most upset about it, which makes sense.

Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 12:28 am

i also have a pug, which is the coolest part about me... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 2:15 am

Jhall wrote:
i also have a pug, which is the coolest part about me... Razz
thats like me bragging about having a little brother... that had down syndrome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice car picture post
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next