Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Manuals!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Free Manuals!! Empty
PostSubject: Free Manuals!!   Free Manuals!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 9:41 am

Got this login from another site, its awesome! has anything from a car to a dirtbike,atv,jet ski, whatever

Use the following link. It brings you to a login screen
Username: indianhead

Password: trial

this will give you access to hundreds of electronic copies of shop manuals all downloadable in pdf format.

http://search.ebscohost.com/Login.aspx?lp=login.asp&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch%2Eyahoo%2Ecom%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Debscohost%2Blogin%26ygmasrchbtn%3Dweb%2Bsearch%26fr%3Dush1%2Dmail&authtype=ip,uid
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Free Manuals!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Manuals!!   Free Manuals!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 10:46 am

Anybody with a Library card has access to ARRC through the Regina Public Library as well.

But they're very poorly written walkthroughs. The Library itself has Haynes and Chilton manuals for a lot of cars. I've borrowed several when working on people's cars. There not as good as Bentley's or FSM's, but they do have all the torque specs, and enough info to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Free Manuals!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Manuals!!   Free Manuals!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 11:21 am

Heretic wrote:
Anybody with a Library card has access to ARRC through the Regina Public Library as well.

But they're very poorly written walkthroughs. The Library itself has Haynes and Chilton manuals for a lot of cars. I've borrowed several when working on people's cars. There not as good as Bentley's or FSM's, but they do have all the torque specs, and enough info to get the job done.

oh i just looked at the manual for my bike and my jetski and they were both clymer manuals, its annoying that its split up, but manuals for a 1977 bike aren't easy to find!

never thought of a library, good idea. i have a RPL card as well.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Free Manuals!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Manuals!!   Free Manuals!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 10:39 pm

I have a $800 fine to the RPL so this is gooood news for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Manuals!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Manuals!!   Free Manuals!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Manuals!!
Page 1 of 1