Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls

Go down 
+9
laynehip
Soup
Heretic
JSharp
duggyb
Jhall
240sxy
Zimm
subbie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 7:18 pm

corey wrote:
how about you go make a video and we will all critque and rip on your E skills.

its my opinion, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 10:35 pm

The point is that the buildings and other obstacles can be subbed for pylons and Vise Versa. I mean I have seen Block do his thing on ski hills, shipping yards, airplane grave yards and air strips. So it is neat to see high speed tacks. I guess for me, I think it is ok as the focus isn't the surroundings or cameos but the car and the driving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 12:47 pm

Bahhh It's no wonder I hate Monster Energy drinks. At least he's got a good car now.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 7:48 pm

Heretic wrote:
Bahhh It's no wonder I hate Monster Energy drinks. At least he's got a good car now.

Monster ain't bad.
Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Monster%20Girls
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 8:24 pm

MacSkank wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Monster ain't bad.
Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Monster%20Girls

Monster (and all energy drinks) are the WORST thing to happen to the beverage industry in years, hell in DECADES.
It is not just the horrible taste, the embarassing advertising, the fact that the people who are shoving litres of this stuff down their throat do not understand the consequences, or more importantly the impact this JUNK is having on other beverage companies.
Whenever I go into Sobey's all I see is this sugary, disgusting liquid plastered over (TAKING OVER) the entire beverage asle. I can no longer visit a grovery store/ or 711/Shoppers/etc. without having no other choice than ENERGY DRINKS.
I hate them, they are a disgusting, horrible, embarassing and usless product being consumed by those more useless than energy drinks.
(for the record I once bought a Monster to stay up the entire night to write a 30 page business report, and it is made me so incredibly sick, I cannot even smell an energy drink without becoming naseous.)
I HATE energy drinks. And I am doing everything in my power to stop their reign on the beverage market.
They are dangerous, and not only because of what it is comprised of ingredients wise, but also the actual and also possible impact they could have on the beverage market. I still await the day where I wake up, and see energy drink advertising on police cars, and go buy milk and only have the option of MONSTER MILKS, or SUPER ADRENALINE COOL GUY MILK.
I fucking hate it and I will not rest until this shit drops to where MY favourite drinks are (2 bottles of the stuff stuck in the back of some lonely shelf (AND NEVER IN THE COOLER).
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 8:47 pm

rant and a half. has nothing to do with the females i posted though.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:19 pm

MacSkank wrote:
every girl in that picture is a stupid useless whore. I am now dumber for having saw them.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 11:19 pm

laynehip wrote:
MacSkank wrote:
every girl in that picture is a stupid useless whore. I am now dumber for having saw them.

I dont want this to turn into a pointless arguments. You stick to your guns, I'll stick to mine. Problem solved Smile
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 1:50 am

Those 2 chicks in the middle are amazing! But I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers, know what I mean!

I like Rockstar original best, Monster original really does taste like shit. Assault's better, but not much. However Monster KAOS is probably my 2nd favorite. I also really like NOS Purple.

Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:45 am

Heretic wrote:
Those 2 chicks in the middle are amazing! But I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers, know what I mean!

I like Rockstar original best, Monster original really does taste like shit. Assault's better, but not much. However Monster KAOS is probably my 2nd favorite. I also really like NOS Purple.

Taste wise and energy wise, red bull is still my #1. I also really like those full throttles!
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:07 am

MacSkank wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Taste wise and energy wise, red bull is still my #1. I also really like those full throttles!

Agreed.

Redbull=#1
Full Throttle Red=#2

Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:38 pm

Full Throttle Black #1
Redbull #2 Very Happy

God knows how many full throttle blacks JP and I drank working at Universal lol, shit was addicting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls   Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gymkhana Three - suck on ma balls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2