Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure

Go down 
+3
corey
Black
laynehip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Empty
PostSubject: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 2:22 am

Okay so it all began as me corey and nigel were in coreys car when nigel decides he was going to go to some party.
Now this may all seem normal but we were offended by him leaving, well we soon forgot about it and as we were planting qca stickers in wascana we decided to go drive by his vehicle.
Well as we did we noticed 0 signs of anyone having a party, well we were offended by such blatant lieing on nigels part, so we came to the conclusion that some vandalism was in order.
So we got out supplies ready and a stake out began
And when we werent hiding in the bushes crouching down in an all black car we were doing this to nigels car:
Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure IMG_9794
Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure IMG_9795
Now we had plans for much much more, but we had to deal with hordes of people constantly arriving to this (what we soon came to realize) party.
However we managed to x out his headlight and start to checker his passenger side mirror before the party goers ripped off all the tape as me and corey hid in his car and watched from afar.
Now we did not stop there, these party goers left a huge mess of tape so not only did we clean that up but we wrote I (triangle) U on the back of his window.
Well the next hour was spent running in dark alleys, hiding behind cars, bushes and attempting to tape more of nigels car.
But when we decided to get in coreys car and leave is when the night took a turn for the worst.
Corey was at a stop sign and slighty cut a guy off from turning right, since the guy turning right didnt have a stop sign however corey did.
Well i thought this man in his white van was following a little close and i soon began to think he was following us. Well as we were stopped by four way just outside westhill it became apparent he was following us when he quickly decided not to take a right as his indicaters were indicating and drive along side us.
The van began accelerating and me and corey began to panic, Corey quickly took his first left and the van went straight, and we were sure we lost him.
Corey quickly pulled into a bay and with my advice it would be the perfect place to trap us, corey began to get out of there and we saw him drive by the bay as soon as we began to leave, and as we got to the end of the bay we saw him quickly approaching.
At this time it was apparant he was going to try and trap us in the bay so corey (with his infinite wisdom) quickly slowed down faked him out, what felt like foored it and began accelerating quickly up to the stop sign.
At this point the van was also quickly accelerating and by the looks of the spectators at the stop sign it was apparant we were in trouble.
At this point panic began to set in and i was yelling at corey to floor his car, i was convinced a mini van was no match for coreys civic si and as soon as vtec kicked in we would be home safely. We quickly made the decision to get back to the party in hopes of these party goers who had so selfishly ripped our work from nigels car would end up saving our lives.
Luckily for this man in his thirties driving the white caravan, he stopped following us and turned left, perhaps unknowningly saving his life.
Well we made it back to the party and there was a large group of people standing around nigels car, and as we with held our laughter and drove by we saw the laughter and confusion on the faces of the party goers.
We decided to drive around again and nigel stepped out onto the road stopping us and we knew the jig was up.
The party goers seemed to get a laugh about our handy work with painters tape, a picture of corey feldman and our determination, and we were soon on our way, and our exciting night had come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 2:25 am

Layne i applaud you
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 2:28 am

Hour's spent incognito, compeltely worth it. Kind of disapointed that nigel caught us haha.

That man was fuck'd like i was far out of his way by the time he slowed to make his right, Although panic did kick in and I can only imagine what was going through his mind. Like would he have really hit us?
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 2:47 am

Good read, I also had something similar happen to me one time.

One late night driving home I also accidently cut a guy off in a big white daully truck. He was much older and larger than me and he snapped. Rolling down his window, yelling profanities, trying to open my car door while still driving and hitting my mirror. His big truck forced me into the wrong lane and thru a couple red lights, and his crazyness persisted. He would speed up, cut me off, then come beside me again and push me over. Luckily I saw a police car and quickly pulled into the driveway it was infront of. That man was indeed crazy, it is quiet scary getting chased down by some random man in his 30's.

PS: I was drving an uber fast 1999 ford windstar during this intense chase.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 11:11 am

Lol corey i saw you and layne at the ledge sounds like you guys had quite a night
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 12:28 pm

Nice Job! but where did you get that picture? it just happened to be in coreys glove box?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 12:39 pm

Bchap it was indeed intense, it's one of those things where you would have no clue how insane it was until your in that bind. You start to form tunnel vision and your only intent is to escape.

Cam, that was you! Hah I was so caught off guard and didn't really know what to expect.

Trevor we went back to layne's gathered up supplies and printed a picture of corey feldman off.
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 2:59 pm

ooo thats genious! well done lol
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 3:34 pm

i wish nigel would have left the ferrari badge over his honda one on though
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 5:01 pm

Ya i was gonna leave it all on, but everyone else tore it all off. And i knew it was layne cause someone said a guy in tight purple pants was the culprit.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 5:02 pm

Nigel wrote:
i knew it was layne cause someone said a guy in tight purple pants was the culprit.
haha damn these pants!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure   Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey and Laynes Saturday adventure
Page 1 of 1