Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April 13th Meet *update*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

April 13th Meet *update* Empty
PostSubject: April 13th Meet *update*   April 13th Meet *update* Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:47 am

The location of the meet has been moved due to lack of room.
Check orignal thread for details.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: April 13th Meet *update*   April 13th Meet *update* Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 3:30 am

The orginal place had tons of room the turnout looks to be only like 20 anyways, im sorry but this new spot looks horrible its busy, plus the road to it sucks i just think that a new spot should be thought of if not for this time for future meets.
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: April 13th Meet *update*   April 13th Meet *update* Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 3:51 am

CamJohns122 wrote:
The orginal place had tons of room the turnout looks to be only like 20 anyways, im sorry but this new spot looks horrible its busy, plus the road to it sucks i just think that a new spot should be thought of if not for this time for future meets.

The problem I see with the original spot is that there are going to be hundreds of people out and about in the park tomorow since it is going to be nice. Some of those people will be parking in that lot. That will take up spots.

Also there is now way all of us will be able to park together. two carrs will be here and there and one over there and 4 over there etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: April 13th Meet *update*   April 13th Meet *update* Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 6:09 am

Ok. I just went for a spin to make sure my new swaybar endlink was holding up.

Turns out I need the impact for my coilovers so they will have to wait for another day.

But on to my point. I went by the original spot in the park and counted how many parking spots and there are 27. I know for a fact that there are a few others not listed on the attendance list that are coming out to the meet. So that could put our numbers at 22 or 23.

That means in order for there to be enough room for all of us there can only be 4 or 5 cars in that whole lot before we start showing up. I think the chances of that are slim to none.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: April 13th Meet *update*   April 13th Meet *update* Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 12:03 pm

I was there a few mights ago walking with the lady and that lot was 3/4 full on a crummy cold ngiht!
I'm on board with the place Golk's suggested and look forward too it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 13th Meet *update*   April 13th Meet *update* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 13th Meet *update*
Page 1 of 1