Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

majestics car show

Go down 
+22
Soup
1eightySX
Jhall
subbie
doom26464
wheelz
Moneypits
jdm_itr
RyanR
Bjohnson
abs0Lut
240sxy
laynehip
Rob
GOLX
lu!$
corey
Noops
Black
TII RX7
toddler
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

majestics car show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 7:54 pm

it was sicker than yours
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 7:59 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
pretty sick neon guess it was sicker than mine he took 1st

really? i cant even believe you would say that. you entered a car show with a sport compact that is lightly built. just because yours is more "tastefully" built for a current style doesnt mean it was put together better then the neon.you obviously dont have a show car, so dont get hurt feelings over some car show.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 8:04 pm

majestics car show - Page 2 Majest23
he put a lot of work into his "booth"???
looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
wheelz
Rank 1
Rank 1
wheelz

Number of posts : 14
Vehicle : 2000 audi s4 imola
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 9:28 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
majestics car show - Page 2 Majest27
and the g35 does not have 800hp ....
Talk to Gord from qcma he has something for you
He wasn't even in your class...
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 9:58 pm

It may not be your taste but that neon has more money and time into it and whether you like it or not it still shows.

Just cause you like your golf ball shift knob bandaids on your lip and your angled hood doesnt mean everyone does, just like you dont like the neon.
Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 10:36 pm

cool show i heard i was going to go but I didn't get out of bed till like 7 today hahaha
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 10:39 pm

240sxy wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

really? i cant even believe you would say that. you entered a car show with a sport compact that is lightly built. just because yours is more "tastefully" built for a current style doesnt mean it was put together better then the neon.you obviously dont have a show car, so dont get hurt feelings over some car show.

regardless I had a good weekend, lots of fun and met/talked with some cool people! Got third in my class as well which is a plus Smile Next year will be fun if some more people come on into the show as well
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 10:53 pm

next year ill be in with my stock lookign civic like its always been... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 11:30 pm

haha a qcautomotive booth might be cool
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 12:43 am

wheelz wrote:
thats what i thought when i looked on the sheet that said the classes it was me adam ryan and the s2k .
and im not bent out of shape over it i really dont care that i didnt take a prize at a car show i just thought they judged a bit diff
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 1:11 am

hmmm well you honda boys do have sort of a weird sense of whats nice and whats not...

lol
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 2:03 am

I posted my pics of majestics on www.dodologic.ca

but heres some pics of everyone haning out

majestics car show - Page 2 Peeps10

majestics car show - Page 2 Peeps210

majestics car show - Page 2 Peeps310

Oh and heres us sitting in the back of that tank thing, right before Jesse said he was going to spread his ass and goatsie a guy with a camera who was walking by, we then had to leave the tank immediately after realizing there was people we didn't know who were sitting in the front seats, they were horrified... lol

majestics car show - Page 2 Peeps410
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 2:36 am

jdm_itr wrote:
wheelz wrote:
thats what i thought when i looked on the sheet that said the classes it was me adam ryan and the s2k .
and im not bent out of shape over it i really dont care that i didnt take a prize at a car show i just thought they judged a bit diff

That means I got last... Razz

I don't think everyone appreciated my car being in the show
( as it is not a show car) but some people seemed to enjoy it and others may now believe I am Ryan Tureck which in some ways is better then winning an award.

Like Adam said, all and all it was a good weekend and appreciate QCMA for putting me up and Majestics for not turning me away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 7:37 am

majestics doesn't turn any one away.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 8:05 am

toddler wrote:
false this year they turned alot away
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 10:09 am

starting with the white grand am... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 11:11 am

toddler wrote:

And also the first year they awarded prizes for imports ( many years ago) They turned some imports away, in fact that was my brother had to argue to get his car in the show but then one the import class.

Anyway, we had to submit photos of our cars and such with a list of mods. Obviously, had I entered by myself I probably would not have been allowed to enter.

So I feel as if my grattitude to the event organizers and QCMA is warranted.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 1:00 pm

1eightySX wrote:
toddler wrote:

And also the first year they awarded prizes for imports ( many years ago) They turned some imports away, in fact that was my brother had to argue to get his car in the show but then one the import class.

Anyway, we had to submit photos of our cars and such with a list of mods. Obviously, had I entered by myself I probably would not have been allowed to enter.

So I feel as if my grattitude to the event organizers and QCMA is warranted.

so apparently someone screwed up and I now got 2nd and kyle got 3rd place in the modified sport compact class
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 1:01 pm

And now I got 4th! take that Haters. Razz

Also, best RHD of Show.....
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 1:33 pm

they should have turned away a lot more in my opinion. it's more of a show and shine than a car show.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 1:37 pm

if they wouldve turned anymore away, i wouldve spent 4 minutes walking through the show instead of the 5 i did.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 2:56 pm

toddler wrote:
they should have turned away a lot more in my opinion. it's more of a show and shine than a car show.

Which cars in particular? I am not really a muscle car guy so I don't really get what should be there and what should not be. I think it was pretty ok all things considering it is Saskatchewan.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 5:51 pm

toddler wrote:

Its a good thing your not on the Majestics committee then eh?

I think it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 8:04 pm

Soup wrote:
toddler wrote:

Its a good thing your not on the Majestics committee then eh?

I think it was perfect.
im intrested to see what cars your complaining about ?
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 10:18 pm

1eightySX wrote:
toddler wrote:

Which cars in particular? I am not really a muscle car guy so I don't really get what should be there and what should not be. I think it was pretty ok all things considering it is Saskatchewan.

i don't know a lot about muscle cars either. I do know when someone hacks together a car with backyard body work or when someone's whole paint job is full of dust and swirly as hell. Not hard to polish a car before a show :p in my opinions daily drivers are not show cars.... only in my opinion... swirly, rock chips, pitted windshields, scratched windows, broken bumpers, bad fitting body panels, stock vehicles. just not my idea of a show car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: majestics car show   majestics car show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

majestics car show
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next