Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COPS THIS YEAR..

Go down 
+28
Cypress_h
troyjule
Jhall
mr.gus
G-Zee
1eightySX
laynehip
kyles_r32
Sleypr
Thai-kun
corey
chungstachung
GOLX
JYB116
Soup
Bjohnson
lu!$
240sxy
subbie
Moneypits
taylorvw
Jex
Rob
Piett
Clint Eastwood
jdm_itr
abs0Lut
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 8:31 pm

Moneypits wrote:
i didnt mean the dirty look i just ment stickers are gonna give you obvious attention. hence why companys advertise with decals
i know i was referring to pietts combo reply ha
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 8:47 pm

HOOLIGAN!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:40 pm

Rising Sun hood, and decals on the side... No tickets yet.

Stickers, on the windshield are the problem. Also, traveling in a pack made them an easy target. I am not saying it is right, I am sure I would have gotten a ticket or warning had I been there. But for Cops if you want to make it look like you are doing work hit 5 cars at once then you can show your boss all the work you did the next day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
G-Zee
Rank 3
Rank 3
G-Zee

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : Aw11 Sc, 04 WRX
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:58 pm

fuck the police! good thing i left..
Back to top Go down
mr.gus
Rank 2
Rank 2
mr.gus

Number of posts : 37
Vehicle : 2003 RSX Type-S
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:17 pm

i had two cops come to my house about my shocker decal, a lady called it in saying i saw displaying gang symbols on my car..people and cops have no idea about anything its ridiculous
Back to top Go down
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=705170
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:27 pm

mr.gus wrote:
i had two cops come to my house about my shocker decal, a lady called it in saying i saw displaying gang symbols on my car..people and cops have no idea about anything its ridiculous
hahah thats funny, i just finished puttin one on my car. What happened afterwards?
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
mr.gus
Rank 2
Rank 2
mr.gus

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:31 pm

chungstachung wrote:
mr.gus wrote:
hahah thats funny, i just finished puttin one on my car. What happened afterwards?

the officer asked me to remove it to avoid further confusion, i asked him if it was illegal he said no just revolting and i said then i don't see why i would remove it
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:34 pm

mr.gus wrote:
chungstachung wrote:
mr.gus wrote:

the officer asked me to remove it to avoid further confusion, i asked him if it was illegal he said no just revolting and i said then i don't see why i would remove it
and then? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
mr.gus
Rank 2
Rank 2
mr.gus

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:38 pm

and then i didnt remove it and i ordered like 6 more for some people who wanted to put one on there cars lol
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:38 pm

lu!$ wrote:
mr.gus wrote:
chungstachung wrote:
mr.gus wrote:

and then? lol
did you explain to him it was actually a sexual act involving both the vaginal and anal canals.
that would have been super weird.
Back to top Go down
mr.gus
Rank 2
Rank 2
mr.gus

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:46 pm

laynehip wrote:
lu!$ wrote:
mr.gus wrote:
chungstachung wrote:
mr.gus wrote:

and then? lol
did you explain to him it was actually a sexual act involving both the vaginal and anal canals.
that would have been super weird.

lol unless the guy lives under a rock i think he knows what it means..
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:54 pm

FTP STICKERS! im not driving my car at all april... im in too deep to go back now, guess i gotta get coils for the scion.
Back to top Go down
mr.gus
Rank 2
Rank 2
mr.gus

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:00 pm

i wonder how long tell they start doing air care in saskatchewan they already do it in bc and ontario..
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:05 pm

mr.gus wrote:
i wonder how long tell they start doing air care in saskatchewan they already do it in bc and ontario..

oh god. hopefully never.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:40 pm

lol air care in sask would destroy the entire economy.

look at all the hicks and their beater cars, and our economy is based on agriculture, you think those grain trucks are passing air care
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:52 pm

realistically the cops have a right to do what they are doing, do they have a right to do a raid on some cars parked in the staples parking lot? pretty sure they don't, when there is no reason. They are being strict and going hard because everyones cars are coming out. After a month when they feel they have put a dent in the car world they will go back to what they do best, nothing. And everyone will be fine bounce
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

Number of posts : 398
Vehicle : BMW e46
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:58 pm

corey wrote:
Thai-kun wrote:
corey wrote:
relevance of that?

I found it to be relevant to what I had quoted. If you don't like it, ban me.
banning you would be immature..... like YOU deleting ME on facebook ahhahaaha

lol
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:58 pm

thats almost exactly what i was thinking Jhall
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:59 pm

mr.gus wrote:

and yeah, that's never ever going to happen, ever. BC and Ontario have it in place for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
mr.gus
Rank 2
Rank 2
mr.gus

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:00 am

Moneypits wrote:
lol air care in sask would destroy the entire economy.

look at all the hicks and their beater cars, and our economy is based on agriculture, you think those grain trucks are passing air care

you do realize farm vehicals and vehicals used on farms are exempt from alot of things right..
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:00 am

more people should get brideported FD's and cammed v8's to take advantage of NOT having aircare.
Back to top Go down
mr.gus
Rank 2
Rank 2
mr.gus

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:02 am

T-Rex wrote:
mr.gus wrote:

and yeah, that's never ever going to happen, ever. BC and Ontario have it in place for obvious reasons.

this is true we only have one million people in the whole province...just seems like saskatchewan goverment likes to put stupid laws in place just becuase other provinces are doing ie the new winter tire law next winter, and the new cell phone law
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:05 am

mr.gus wrote:
T-Rex wrote:
mr.gus wrote:

just seems like saskatchewan goverment likes to put stupid laws in place just becuase other provinces are doing ie the new winter tire law next winter, and the new cell phone law

sorry but how are either of these laws stupid?
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:06 am

word up mr. bahr's post. aircare doesn't apply to farm vehicles, fyi.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:07 am

winter tire law? isnt that only quebec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COPS THIS YEAR..   COPS THIS YEAR.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COPS THIS YEAR..
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next