Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Drift Video of the season.

Go down 
+10
jdm_itr
lu!$
Noops
240sxy
Piett
DOOLHA
dev
corey
Rob
1eightySX
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Last Drift Video of the season. Empty
PostSubject: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 7:16 pm

So I got some footage from Dev ( well from Soup)

Anywho, here is the video I pieced together

http://www.dodo-logic.ca/?p=852
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 7:36 pm

nice work Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 7:37 pm

CUDO'S!!!! A VIDEO WITH QUALITY LIKE THOSE FOUND ALL OVER VIMEO. VERY NICE WORK WOW!
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 8:05 pm

Nicely done, I really like the credit haha thank you Smile I wish I had the time to put it all together but I'm glad my footage didnt go to waste! cheers
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 8:08 pm

nice job on the film and edit, not my type of music hah but i can appreciate the video cheers
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 8:13 pm

good shit, cant wait till next season!
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 9:38 pm

i didnt realise how close i actually was to hitting you. i knew i was stupid close, but LOL.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:12 pm

Video is very good Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:28 pm

fucking awesome.. .bring back memories of fucking sweeping... brooms ftw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:45 pm

lu!$ wrote:
i love you luis come to saskatoon this weekend
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 11:11 pm

240sxy wrote:
i didnt realise how close i actually was to hitting you. i knew i was stupid close, but LOL.

Haha i think it was exactly like a foot. I remember looking through my camera going " hmm nice, nice... holy shit he's getting close... oh shit" And then jumping over the tires to get back haha. Again my bad... Razz
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 11:42 pm

dev wrote:
240sxy wrote:

Haha i think it was exactly like a foot. I remember looking through my camera going " hmm nice, nice... holy shit he's getting close... oh shit" And then jumping over the tires to get back haha. Again my bad... Razz

its funny because the next pass i come around, youre on the other side of the tires Laughing
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 11:46 pm

I wanted to put the clip of you rolling on flats but didn't know where to put it.

And Ocho, I thought about putting something more "urban" in it but they didn't fit. In the future I think I would like to try something like that. I'lll keep uou in mind when that time comes.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:21 am

jdm_itr wrote:
lu!$ wrote:
i love you luis come to saskatoon this weekend
cant i work weekends now... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:07 am

1eightySX wrote:
I wanted to put the clip of you rolling on flats but didn't know where to put it.

And Ocho, I thought about putting something more "urban" in it but they didn't fit. In the future I think I would like to try something like that. I'lll keep uou in mind when that time comes.

throw some trance in it instead. thatd be best
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:25 am

JP wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

throw some trance in it instead. thatd be best

I honestly love using Bloc Party for some reason... after using them twice I decided T.V on the radio deserved a chance.

The music is always the first thing people comment on. I posted way back when I made the first two on some BC forum and some guy from Surrey was just all about Techno Casio keyboard music and like starwipe transitions.... that was the last time I posted a video there.

Anyway, my favorite Drift Video's are always the ones that use the unexpected music. Joshua Herron's formula D video for Vegas just blows my effin mind. Will Roegge has pretty awesome stuff as well, they rarely use the techno and it just works so well.

However, I am always open to suggestions. I just haven't listened to music like that in so long that I don't know what is relevant.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:50 am

there is nothing wrong with 'your' music. in fact, you turned me into a bloc party fan - but you need to use different music.

i also know the first thing that popped into your mind was rap, then you immediatley thought of jay-z.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:53 am

240sxy wrote:
there is nothing wrong with 'your' music. in fact, you turned me into a bloc party fan - but you need to use different music.

i also know the first thing that popped into your mind was rap, then you immediatley thought of jay-z.

<3 Oh you know me too well, "Only thing that was on my mind is who going to run this town tonight."

Next time you can suggest something.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:58 am

yeah i enjoyed the music. something different, and something ive never heard before.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 8:59 am

clearly need some deadmau5 in there!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:54 am

Clearly if you were thinking you would recommend a mix by DJ Stussy
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:34 am

1eightySX wrote:
Clearly if you were thinking you would recommend a mix by DJ Stewzy

get it right ryan....lol
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:39 am

DEADlogic wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Clearly if you were thinking you would recommend a mix by DJ Stewzy

get it right ryan....lol

no
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 8:02 pm

oh my fuck.

Last Drift Video of the season. Adriandrift
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:41 pm

240sxy wrote:
dev wrote:
240sxy wrote:

its funny because the next pass i come around, youre on the other side of the tires Laughing

haha yeah I figured it'd be best if I could make it home Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Drift Video of the season.   Last Drift Video of the season. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Drift Video of the season.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next