Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spotted : RHD 3rd Gen Integra

Go down 
+17
DOOLHA
Rob
swift101
JYB116
Couse
2LDC4
Jex
1eightySX
dr.dub
dev
taylorvw
jdm_itr
corey
subbie
lu!$
Golks
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Spotted :  RHD 3rd Gen Integra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotted : RHD 3rd Gen Integra   Spotted :  RHD 3rd Gen Integra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 7:47 pm

Fuck i hate when people post that picture. Like think for yourself and dont' believe every god dam thing the internet tells you. Rota's are fine. How many thousands of people run rotas? It has been said how many times that there was a bad mold like 10 years ago, so fucking get over it. And i think its pretty clear that, the car in that pic wasn't driving down the road regularly when that happened, you smack a curb going fast enough your gonna fuck up any wheel.

/rant
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Spotted : RHD 3rd Gen Integra   Spotted :  RHD 3rd Gen Integra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 7:48 pm

So you've seen the picture of the rota twisted up by the TQ of some 600whp civic.
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Spotted : RHD 3rd Gen Integra   Spotted :  RHD 3rd Gen Integra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 7:53 pm

If you read the thread it says this "Caliper was not properly torqued. It got loose and hit the back of the spokes which explains the radial and lateral deformations.". And if this was a 60whp car that was going to be tracked I might suggest buying skinny spoked rotas.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Spotted : RHD 3rd Gen Integra   Spotted :  RHD 3rd Gen Integra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 8:43 pm

The thing is not all wheels are created equal. Rota can afford to sell wheels for cheap not only because they don't need to do a lot of R and D but because they probably cut back on how they are made, be it the materials they use or the technique used to make them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Spotted : RHD 3rd Gen Integra   Spotted :  RHD 3rd Gen Integra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:37 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
If you read the thread it says this "Caliper was not properly torqued. It got loose and hit the back of the spokes which explains the radial and lateral deformations.". And if this was a 60whp car that was going to be tracked I might suggest buying skinny spoked rotas.

this is what i read:

BLAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotted : RHD 3rd Gen Integra   Spotted :  RHD 3rd Gen Integra - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spotted : RHD 3rd Gen Integra
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3