Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paypal Users

Go down 
+2
Jex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Paypal Users Empty
PostSubject: Paypal Users   Paypal Users Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 11:18 pm

K so, i have my paypal account connected to my credit card, but not my bank account. Sometimes, randomly, my balance on my paypal account will be transferred to my credit card, subtracting that amount for my amount owing.

Does anyone know how i can do this on my own. i.e. How do i transfer the money from my paypal accont, onto my credit card?
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Paypal Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Users   Paypal Users Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 11:36 pm

i think you can only transfer funds into your bank account.
wouldn't quot me on that though ive never recieved money via paypal, however i do use my bank account for paypal
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Paypal Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Users   Paypal Users Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 11:41 pm

give me your password and ill check.
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Paypal Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Users   Paypal Users Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 12:16 am

Jex wrote:
i think you can only transfer funds into your bank account.

thats what i thought too, but randomly ill look and itll say payment sent to: then itll have some different random name each time, and if i look on my credit card statement it says payment received for the same amount.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Paypal Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Users   Paypal Users Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 8:38 am

if it has to do with your money ust call them and get straight real facts. they will be a relaible source of information.
Not saying that Jex isnt but if something iffi is happening with your account they will be the only ones to help and fix it at the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Paypal Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Users   Paypal Users Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 9:07 am

easy solution...hook up your bank account to your paypal account. This way you can with draw money straight to your bank account instead of having this mess, lol....its not hard ha
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Paypal Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Users   Paypal Users Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 4:59 pm

I haven't ever sold anything over the net but I have bought a lot with PayPal. I would probably set it up to my bank account if I was you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paypal Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Users   Paypal Users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paypal Users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: