Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam

Go down 
+2
DOOLHA
1eightySX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Empty
PostSubject: Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam   Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 3:07 am

Alight so here is the deal. I haven't known Adam for a very long time but we have become fast friends. And as long as I have known him he has liked Ken Block and I have mocked him for it.. to his face... because I love him. Here, is the twist. For those of you who know me, know that I sport very few brands mostly Volcom and/or Lifetime collective. Now I have long complicated reasons for this but that is not important here, what is important is that today I almost bought K Block shoes and I am still considering it. I thought about Pastrana gear as well.. but that might be reaching. Now you may ask why the change of heart on K block well plain and simple... I think he deserves my money and Vaughn and Forsberg don't have an accesable line. Even though Monster is in drifting now it will be a while before that merch shows up. After visiting SEMA I realized that Block is not only a nice guy but an icon for next generation of car enthusiates and in some ways has made car passion more socially acceptable. So many car fans sported his gear and unlike the older generation you can support car fun without buying your clothes from walmart and looking like trailer trash.

Now you are asking yourself why am I posting this... well I had a few minutes to kill and I am drunk.... really drunk. But I think Adam deserves a nod for being ahead of the curve.

P.S. I think I owe Jordan an apology for going to Vegas without him or Jesse and I owe Adrian an apology for getting his shoe signed by number 43.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam   Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 4:38 am

why do u do it publicly?? i dont understand the reasoning. I might be too negative for this.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam   Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 6:39 am

OCHO wrote:
why do u do it publicly?? i dont understand the reasoning. I might be too negative for this.

because it's funny... This is Ryan on a drunken rant lol classic
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam   Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 7:17 pm

+1 for little to no typo's while being really drunk!!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam   Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 7:37 pm

OCHO wrote:

I accindently told a hotel security guard to go fuck himself shortly after this post.... Nisrix was not pleased.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam   Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 10:11 pm

1eightySX wrote:
OCHO wrote:

I accindently told a hotel security guard to go fuck himself shortly after this post.... Nisrix was not pleased.

that would be a good story hah, i can appreciate a story like that.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam   Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 5:56 pm

I tell you all the time ryan that I'm ahead of the curve...thats why i drive a subaru! hahaha look forward to seeing you guys get back into town!

ps - you got Adrian's shoes signed by ken block? LOL
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam   Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 6:23 pm

I got KB shoes, if you like something BUY IT!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam   Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Apology to Wrex/ DJ Stuzy/ Adam
Page 1 of 1