Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who needs a cell phone?

Go down 
+4
subbie
kyles_r32
jdm_itr
1eightySX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Who needs a cell phone? Empty
PostSubject: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 9:57 pm

So I found a job but it is selling cell's, it should hold me over til another film job. Anyway, I work on commission. So if you guys are interested in buying a phone on the Sasktel network get in touch with me and help a fellow forum member out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:14 pm

whens sasktell getting the iphone ?
Back to top Go down
kyles_r32
Rank 4
Rank 4
kyles_r32

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:15 pm

i wanted a storm but they wouldnt let me upgrade from the peice of shit pearl. Pretty upset.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:51 pm

someone can buy my storm off me if they really want one. Its on the telus network
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:55 pm

hm. I wouldnt mind a new phone. I get missed calls constantly because mine doesnt ring anymore for some reason. but i hate spending money..

and to make things worse, i lost my lip balm. fuck
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:04 pm

Well Robby you can probably upgrade to a new phone if your contract is up. If you stay on the same plan you could get a decent phone for cheap or a Blackberry.

Just so everyone knows you can upgrade from a regular phone to a Blackberry at any time. Could run you extra $15 or $25 a month depending on the data plan.

Also, I never recommend the pearl to anyone.... ever. I tell them just to get the curve.

Adam you should have gotten a tour.

Iphone should be next year at some point but no certain date yet.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:07 pm

I believe I am eligable for an upgrade. Are the blackberrys pretty decent? I have a motorola rokr right now and it hasnt been all that great..
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:18 pm

Blackberry's are pretty good as far a reception goes (better then a regular cell) they are also pretty versatile. If you are on Sasktel contract I would recommend one espeically if you can live with out the wow factor of an Iphone. There are a lot of fun features that make it worth while.
As long as you don't get a pearl.

I didn't know until I started that you could tether a blackberry to a laptop and use at as modem. Blackberry messaging is pretty neat as well.

If you ever want to take a look at one just let me know and I will tell you where I will be that day and you can swing by.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:19 pm

tomorrow? any chance?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 12:01 am

Yeah, I am at Cornwall 10-6:30
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 12:04 am

1eightySX wrote:
Yeah, I am at Cornwall 10-6:30

sounds good. I'll prob head over there tomorrow. Your name is Ryan, correct?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 12:07 am

that is correct sir. I will be the only one not wearing a green shirt.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 2:47 am

you have a wealthy heap of cell phone knowledge for not even owning one.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:10 am

240sxy wrote:

hahahahahahah

and ryan, yes i do wish i have gotten the Tour. I would ask you too hook me up but I'm with Telus!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 12:50 pm

240sxy wrote:

Captain smug. Very Happy It is just like when you knew all about my engine before you had your SR.... I guess.

Ha, Adam when I sold Kyla her phone I said congrats because she has better phone then the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 7:36 pm

pfft.. yeah. who cares though. its easy to sell stuff to women. I once sold a woman a box of chicklets with my semen inside.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 7:52 pm

dr.goertz wrote:
pfft.. yeah. who cares though. its easy to sell stuff to women. I once sold a woman a box of chicklets with my semen inside.

BAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a cell phone?   Who needs a cell phone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs a cell phone?
Page 1 of 1