Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good music and me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Good music and me Empty
PostSubject: Good music and me   Good music and me Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 8:20 pm

SO uhh.. maybe an automotive forum isnt the best place to post this. but im friends quite a few dudes on here so.. fuck it.

im playing a show on monday october 19th at the club. the club is in the exchange (smaller room on the right). its 5$... cheap as fuck.

its gonna be rad.

there will be a regae/blues type band named DESCALSO

there will be DEL BARBER headlining with lovely songs that are beautifully written and sang.

there will be me DANNY GOERTZ with cool guitar licks and soothing instrumental AXE SLAMMING!

so come if you want some good music. you will almost certainly meet hot girls there too. so come if you are horny. drinks are 4.50 so come if you like to drink. come if you admire musicians and the things they throw into the crowd for souvenier purposes, i will be throwing picks at people. come if you like cars, there will be tonnes parked out front. come if you hate school, studying on a monday is for pussies.. there you have it. pretty much no reason you shouldnt go.
Back to top Go down

Good music and me
Page 1 of 1