Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lets get these fuckers!

Go down 
+8
240sxy
taylorvw
veedub
JYB116
jdm_itr
JSharp
JHMED
Silvianow
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvianow
Rank 3
Rank 3
Silvianow

Number of posts : 179
Vehicle : 92 silvia, 90 Celsior
Registration date : 2009-08-15

lets get these fuckers! Empty
PostSubject: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 10:35 am

Quote :
Originally posted by 911driver
My car was STOLEN from the West Side of Edmonton.

WINTERBURN AREA. OCT 7 AT NIGHT

2 rules. Don't screw with another man’s wife. Or his car.

Joshua 780-994-4269

They tried to steal 2 other nissans in the yard!! They couldnt start them, or something, so they ending up stealing the POWER FCs, steering wheels, guages, etc... then they trashed them....

Police have been called, and they are reviewing video surveillance footage from the past week, see if they can link the suspects. Cops say they have a lead, on the car, but please helps to find it, its a car that cant be missed. Its SUPER LOUD, and can been see from a mile away! If you see any parts being sold off this car, or the car itself, please msg me asap!

Thank you very much. We need to work together to stop these kinds of people.

PS

THERE IS A HUGE REWARD BEING OFFERED TO FIND THESE GUYS.

PICS

lets get these fuckers! SANY0259

lets get these fuckers! SANY0266

lets get these fuckers! RIMG0250

lets get these fuckers! RIMG0267

lets get these fuckers! RIMG0262

lets get these fuckers! SANY0248

Album of Pics.

https://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x75/djautoimports/S14/

Its the BLUE S14 with BRUTUS Garage written across the windshield.

WITNESS Driving by last nite said;
***note 2 younger guys were seen trying to get in the yard by witnesses, the were driving a 94/95 RED Civic Hatch.
May have had BC plates.
One guy was 5'11'' white, hair below his ears
other was 5'8'' white, with blonde/orange hair

They tried to steal 2 cars!!
they found a license plate by the 180sx,
*the so they intended to steal the 180, but they could start it.
*couldnt
*they plate was registered to a older man in stony plain to a 07 red dodge caravan.
*They brought there own plates.... so they were intending to drive the cars off the lot.

Reminds me!! Coincidence??
*I remember 2 guys stopping by the shop on monday nite to see the cars, and they wanted me to start them, and to see the cars. They were driving a red 94/95 civic hatch
*both were about 18 to 22 years of age. white males. one was about 5'11'' to 6'', with longer hair to below his ears, the other did all the talking, he was about 5'8'' with blonde/reddish hair.

beyond has the best community of car guys... i have been told you guys are the good group of guys, and would notice a car like this a mile away.

Thanks

This was in edmonton, but keep a eye out they may go east or west with this thing!
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Vehicle : 88 ED8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 1:08 pm

thieves always get caught....
there is a thing called karma.
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 1:57 pm

such a nice car Sad
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 4:00 pm

i like how the witness seen to guys breaking in and didnt have the balls to stop them
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 4:37 pm

OMFG i just fell in love with this car
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 5:05 pm

Time for some more Beyond CSI
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 11:21 pm

my god i would sell me soul for that fucking car.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 2:38 am

the only thing going for that car is the motor. thats about it
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 10:11 am

am i the only one that thinks the car is ugly? so many nicer cars on just this forum ?

jdm_itr wrote:
i like how the witness seen to guys breaking in and didnt have the balls to stop them

i wouldnt. what am i going to do? Fight them and get my ass kicked over some elses car that is probably covered by insurance? maybe if i was bigger guy or something Razz
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 12:02 pm

at least sop and yall or somthing they would probly get scared away
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 12:57 pm

i thought this car wasnt allowed in canada yet till next year...
out of all silvias thisis my fav. s14 v2...
correct me if wrong tho?
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 1:54 pm

s14 silvias were available this year, there is even that white one running around. they were a 94 model, you might even be able to find some with a 93 production date.

now if youre talking about the front end, those conversions are a dime a dozen. tyee had 2-3 kouki conversion s14 silvias already this year.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 3:43 pm

240sxy wrote:
s14 silvias were available this year, there is even that white one running around. they were a 94 model, you might even be able to find some with a 93 production date.

now if youre talking about the front end, those conversions are a dime a dozen. tyee had 2-3 kouki conversion s14 silvias already this year.

Wikipedia wrote:
There was a mild styling update to the S14 during 1996, which added aggressive-looking projector headlamps and tinted taillights to all models. Fascias and other exterior trim pieces were also revised. The turbocharger now used a more efficient ball bearing center section. This updated version is popularly known as the kouki (後期, literally "later period") S14, or by enthusiasts as the S14A. This car was sold as the second generation 240SX in North America from 1995–1998. The final model year of S14 production in all markets was 2000..

I know S14s are available. Like you said the front lift they did to the S14. I like it better than the first S14 they came out with. But prbly your right Tyee prlby just but first gen S14s that had the kuoki front end conversion.... however you cant really buy the real deal yet. Only front end conversions
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 9:09 pm

i cant believe wiki actually says the final year of s14 production was 2000
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 9:19 pm

posts get deleted again? could have swore this thread was 2 pages before. maybe not =S
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 9:24 pm

lu!$ wrote:
i thought this car wasnt allowed in canada yet till next year...
out of all silvias thisis my fav. s14 Kouki
correct me if wrong tho?

done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 2:48 am

Supra wrote:
posts get deleted again? could have swore this thread was 2 pages before. maybe not =S
I'm pretty sure there hasn't been any deleted... I think your confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets get these fuckers!   lets get these fuckers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets get these fuckers!
Page 1 of 1