Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keep it Going

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 5:10 pm

Lets get people involved k fuck? just carry this story on.. we will keep it going until the plot becomes so redundant that we need to start over.

I grew up in a small town. My father would cook stew on the hearth, sultry smells of fresh vegetables and well-cooked meat would fill our home. Mother stayed home during the day, she would gather the vegetables from the garden for supper. She was a strong person, and rarely ever complained about being a woman. Good thing too, because dad had a temper and would have smacked her around if she did. Our family was small, i only had one sibling; a brother named Jebediah. He was younger, so it was okay for me and my friends from school to pick on him. Sometimes we would take Jeb down to the river near our house and tell him to get salmon for us. This was funny because salmon were not indiginous to that river. We would laugh at him and say things like "HA! JOKES ON YOU JEB!". For what its worth though, Jeb was a good brother.

When i was 14 I remember Jeb and i going to the local fair. We saw our first real breast that year. I was jealous of Jeb because he was two years younger than i and got to see the same breast i did. I knew it was going to happen too.. as soon as the elephant smashed its trunk into that lady-performers midsection. She was hardly wearing anything to begin with, so its not hard to believe that the force of the trunk ripped her top off. Those were some sweet-ass titties. Jeb and i went home satisfied that day. But the next day we both found ourselves longing for more. Two breasts (or one pair of breasts) could not sustain us through our early adolescence.

We started to plan our adventure; Jeb was weary, and I was insistent. Jeb wasn't sure that titties were a good reason to run away from home, and it did not take long before i hit Jeb in the face for being such a pussy. "Only pussies don't want to go on adventures" is what i told him. That was the day our lives would change forever.
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Vehicle : 88 ED8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 6:31 pm

I LOL'd. And then I pondered....

We headed for the city, because we knew we had no chance in our small town. We took only what was necessary for travel... I had my backpack, and Jeb had his fanny pack. I grabbed my coolest G.I Joe, the newspaper from the front step, a knife from the kitchen, some juice boxes, and some animal crackers. Jeb grabbed Dad's wallet. We figured that was enough for us to find the breasts we so longed for.

It was late when we entered the city. Very odd people were walking around, staggering, and falling over. I wasn't sure of this place, but we continued further into the city, towards the tallest buildings. A man was puking in the trash-can when Jeb said "Isn't that mom over there?"

Mom was wearing the most peculiar outfit of all. Nothing but black, shiny clothing. It was barely covering her! Those gloves almost worked as sleeves, and those boots almost worked as pant legs. Other than that, she wasn't wearing much. When she caught a glance of us, she ran off! I couldn't believe our own mother would leave us like that!
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:22 pm

Our first trip to the big city was filled with nothing but disappointment, the only thing keeping us going? Our desire to get another glimpse at the treasure trove of bodily bounty known as bosoms.
Three days passed in the big city, our supplies had already depleted and jeb and i had resorted to stealing for food and money, and after a long hot afternoon in the sun with no luck in our new occupation we thought about turning tail and giving up on our dream when finally we saw it; a sign, and answer to our prayers! "Hot topless caucasian women $40 nightly." in rejoice i turned to jeb and exclaimed, "this is it jebadiah! our chance to see not just one but two or more sets of breasts, all we have to do is dress up like grown ups and get 40 dollars." upon saying this i couldn't help noticicing jebadiah's face painted with doubt and worry. So i did what any big brother has to do to help a doubting little brother; i choked him until he passed out and when he awoke gave him another chance to share in my excitement.
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:29 pm

this sounds like that movie milk money.
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:30 pm

OCHO wrote:
this sounds like that movie milk money.

Said Jed as I choked him out a second time.
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:27 am

The only thing Jeb did after regaining consciousness was sputter and cough. Such a pussy. "Jeb, aren't you excited about seeing boobs?" i asked him, teetering on the tips of my toes. "yeah tyrone (my name is tyrone by the way) I am, but how are we going to get 40 dollars?" he replied.

This was problematic. 40 dollars was a lot of money in 1937.

I helped Jeb up and led him to a bakery situated across the street from us. I asked the shopkeep if he was looking to hire. He said he wasnt, so i went to the washroom and threw my feces all over his facilities. I then left the store.

I took Jeb and entered the weird building beside the bakery to look for another job. As soon as we entered i felt relaxed. It was dim-lit and had a musky smell, comparable to something you might smell when you gut a freshly caught fish. To my suprise, the shopkeep was a woman. It was odd because usually businesses didnt let women work. Because women are dirty and bad at numbers. Intrigued i stepped up to the front desk and asked if she was looking to hire.

"Well.. I need to know what kind of stuff you are willing to do. I need someone reliable. Someone who wont run away." Her answer was confusing, because i dont know why i would run away if i had found a paying job.

"I'm just looking for something quick, i only need 40 dollars." She seemed pleased with this answer and replied right away. "Come with me."

She led Jeb and I up the stairs and through to the end of a long hallway. She opened a large red door to the right and told us to step inside. Jeb screamed as he walked through the frame of the door. There were women everywhere, dressed exactly like our mother had been. With long gloves, and high boots. What was this place?

"We have a few men downstairs that would certainly find you to their liking. 40 dollars you said?" I nodded to her query, i would do anything right now to see some titties.
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:30 am

dr.goertz wrote:
This was problematic. 40 dollars was a lot of money in 1937.

JHMED wrote:
I grabbed my coolest G.I Joe, the newspaper from the front step, a knife from the kitchen, some juice boxes, and some animal crackers.

Time travelling G.I Joe in backpack... Worth Millions.
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 2:57 pm

You guys fucking suck.. dont you want to find out what happens to jeb and tyrone.. and their hooker mother. If the illiad ended like this we would not have had Brad Pitt.. thats for fucking sure.
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 2:30 am

I could sell my G.I Joe! I told Jed my crazy plan. He said that "God will smite you for using your time powers for your own personal gain."
This didn't scare me though. He couldn't do anything from his cloudy throne.

I went to the antiques appraisal fair, which happened to be an all day, all night event. A man there was astounded by the quality of the doll, he couldn't put a price on it. I told him that it was his for only $40, and he accepted my deal. I think he thought I stole it for selling it at such a low price, but I didn't care. We now had the money to sneak into the strip bar. Our mission was so close to an end!

We still had to figure out a way to make ourselves look a little older. I am sure they wouldn't let us children in there, unless we had a fiendish plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keep it Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it Going   Keep it Going Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep it Going
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: