Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone here into RC?

Go down 
+10
jdm_itr
subbie
JYB116
Marshal
Bjohnson
Rob
Jhall
laynehip
lu!$
Sleypr
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 1:06 pm

Marshal wrote:
corey wrote:
why dont you guys save your money and buy a real wheeler and go have real fun rather then being nerrddddssss

In the process, except money isn't an issue. space is. My dad keeps bringing home new cars. I can't get a new one till I sell one.

And this money? Its nothing more than pocket change.
i wish i could say that
i would love to go and buy that axial ax10 from redline for 229 but i cant afford it No

Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Rc_rock_crawler_axial_ax10_scorpion
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 1:17 pm

I'm just not that die hard.
I want your subaru thought, that is the end goal.
But, I guess we'll see if this hobby lasts. I have alot of things on the go, so I just keep things on a small scale.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 1:17 pm

you such a balllaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 1:24 pm

corey wrote:
you such a balllaaaaa

Ya mang. I never quit.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 1:29 pm

balla in training.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 12:20 am

Rolling Eyes
anyways...
Back to top Go down
swift101
Rank 3
Rank 3
swift101

Number of posts : 227
Vehicle : 2005 Civic
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 12:37 am

Just got rid of my MGT 4.6.. because it was so hard to find parts for and was too touchy to tune. Looking to get a Traxxas T-maxx come spring.
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Number of posts : 402
Vehicle : 2004 Infiniti G35x, 2000 Jeep XJ
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 8:04 am

You would be getter off getting the new Revo, the T-max's tend to break and or bend bulkheads. Especially if you are thrashing.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 7:20 pm

mk5 r32 awaiting paint.
Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Snowsnowproblem042
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 10:39 pm

I WANT A INVISIBLE PAINT JOB ON MY CAR! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2010, 6:37 pm

Since it is taking me forever to get my land rover body looking respectable, here's the old one.
Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Dscf1016
Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Dscf1017

The new brushless motor is a fucking monster. the only "mode" I can use in the snow is "rock crawler", and it just floats ontop of the snow in my yard, putting around. If I throw it in "normal" and am giner with the throttle, it tears up the driveway with these tires.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 6:12 pm

I feel like a giant nerd, especially since I spent the last 4 hours in my backyard doing this.
But RC rock crawling is so fun!
Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Snowsnowproblem147
Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Snowsnowproblem150
Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Snowsnowproblem151
Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Snowsnowproblem148
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:14 pm

What is that? Tamiya?

Have you seen the Venom Creeper? So cheap, I'm thinking about putting on my Xmas list to the wife this year!

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXWHJ8&P=ML

Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Solidworks-rc-venom-creeper

a few years back when I broke my leg in several places and couldn't do fuck all, I got big into RC stuff! I even raced a little bit. But I sold off 2 of my Nitro trucks and 2 Touring cars. Now all I have are a TC3 touring car, a RC10GT Nitro Stadium and a Traxxas Rustler Electric Stadium. Thinking about getting a crawler though, I'm pretty tired of Nitro stuff, just no time to deal with it always being broken. Especially now that brushless is as fast or faster.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 7:25 pm

Layne check your PM!
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:32 pm

Heretic wrote:
What is that? Tamiya?

Have you seen the Venom Creeper? So cheap, I'm thinking about putting on my Xmas list to the wife this year!

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXWHJ8&P=ML

Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Solidworks-rc-venom-creeper

a few years back when I broke my leg in several places and couldn't do fuck all, I got big into RC stuff! I even raced a little bit. But I sold off 2 of my Nitro trucks and 2 Touring cars. Now all I have are a TC3 touring car, a RC10GT Nitro Stadium and a Traxxas Rustler Electric Stadium. Thinking about getting a crawler though, I'm pretty tired of Nitro stuff, just no time to deal with it always being broken. Especially now that brushless is as fast or faster.

Its an axial scx10.
Bought it as a kit, then bought the tekin crawler system, fully programmable esc with a 55t motor.
(top speed is about 5mph but it will crawl ANYTHING. The torque is mind blowing)
also bought a waterproof traxxas high torque digital servo for it, and i got an led light set going into it, and used old receiver/battery boxes and some silicone to fully waterproof everything.
(i wish i could post my videos of it up, but my horrible computer shuts down if i try to upload video?)

I use to be into nitro too, but i would never buy another one.
Especially now that you can buy a 400 dollar traxxas slash brushless, buy a lipo battery and hit 75mph.

(and thanks again for the heads up about the show!)
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here into RC?   Anyone here into RC? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here into RC?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: