Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk

Go down 
+2
Soup
subbie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 9:54 am

lol ok good! and we can play some Marvel Alliance 2.....lol
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 11:31 am

Do you have Iron man back?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 11:34 am

Soup wrote:
Do you have Iron man back?

no we quit pretty much right after you left
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 11:36 am

Lame. So Lame
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 11:36 am

Soup wrote:
Lame. So Lame

ppfftt...iron man is lame
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 11:39 am

And what does gambit do? he throws cards like a pussy. haha
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 11:40 am

Soup wrote:
And what does gambit do? he throws cards like a pussy. haha

lol, ya well i heard iron man likes it in the ass!

haha love how this has gone from drift comp to marvel? lol haha
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 11:47 am

Gambit Can't even speak proper english!!! He thinks he is black for crying out loud. Cage has a better vocabulary then gambit. And he beats people with his belt
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:12 pm

Also, Deadpool could kick both Gambits and Iron Mans ass. No contest. But throw Wolverine into the mix and ooohhh boy. We would have oursleves a fucking catalina wine mixer!!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:36 pm

mehhh... i agree deadpool is awesome but wolverine and venom are a hard match to beat
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:57 pm

Dear Friends,

Iron man is in fact gay.... I know this because he tried to make out with me at my work Christmas party.

Gambit doesn't think he is black... he is Cajun, and if I am not mistaken Cajun were originally from the Maritimes and went by the name Acadians but after being sissy's and refusing they were sent away from their homes down to the south. So maybe Gambit is a sissy but he does lay it down pretty hard on Rogue in the Comics... so that ain't half bad. Wolverine can't say anything like that... he spends half of his time crying over Jean Grey and the other half of his time not remembering his past.

I guess what I am trying to say here is Marvel is sort of emo..... clearly Batman and the JL is the ticket.

P.S. Arkham is the craziest most awesome video game I have played in a long time.... So Marvel can ESS my DEE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:59 pm

WReX wrote:
mehhh... i agree deadpool is awesome but wolverine and venom are a hard match to beat

I forgot about my beef with him... what him with his Brechting technique always isolating the audience, who does he think he is Ferris Bullar? Come on!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 1:02 pm

Dear Ryan

..... F U!

i was going to invite you over to play marvel alliance but ppffttt....not anymore! lol
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 1:03 pm

What did i do?
Back to top Go down
_....
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 1:05 pm

Dam Mr Ryan B, you laid it down right there.

Make sure you bring that spice to the track.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 1:05 pm

Soup wrote:
What did i do?

not you! lol
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 1:41 pm

Just at lunch discussing super hero's.

Best superhero to take on a camping trip?
Wolverine. Not only can he chop down trees for a fire, he can roast marshellows and hot dogs on his blades that come out.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 2:04 pm

Soup wrote:

Batman... Because he is the motha Effin Batman.

Fixed.

But really Wolverine would run of on his own with tripping out to his past. He would then wake up somewhere naked next to a dead a deer. If I wanted that on a Camping trip I would just bring Adam and get him drunk, plus Adam has an AWD wagon, so he can carry more than Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 2:44 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Soup wrote:

Fixed.

But really Wolverine would run of on his own with tripping out to his past. He would then wake up somewhere naked next to a dead a deer. If I wanted that on a Camping trip I would just bring Adam and get him drunk, plus Adam has an AWD wagon, so he can carry more than Wolverine.

hahahahaha oh Ryan....

And batman would be so much better hey? lol We wouldnt even be able to hear him because of the way he talks, all scruffy and barely louder than a wisper. And he would bring robin so that they could have sex with each other! If i wanted that i would just bring jordan and jesse on a camping trip with us..... Shocked

hahah
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 2:49 pm

WReX wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Soup wrote:

Fixed.

hahahahaha oh Ryan....

And batman would be so much better hey? lol We wouldnt even be able to hear him because of the way he talks, all scruffy and barely louder than a wisper. And he would bring robin so that they could have sex with each other! If i wanted that i would just bring jordan and jesse on a camping trip with us..... Shocked

hahah

HAHA
Its cause batman smokes like a chimney. you couldn't be sneaky with batman around cause he would always becoughing due to smokers lung. and if you wonder why you never hear it in the tv shows or movies, its cause they edited them out.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 3:19 pm

lol look what you did benoit...we take things to the next level, haha
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 4:06 pm

I don't know why you guys got to hate on Dick Gracin. I bet if it was Jason Todd you guys wouldn't hate as much because he is more emo and could fit in with your sensitive Marvel friends.

P.S. Wolverine smokes all the time and says things like "Bubb."

Now if you guys had a good reason to why Wolverine is better than Batman. Batman would be the first to know as he is the worlds greatest detective, so that means he could fix any real problem you have with him before you even really know.

P.S. I could beat Wolverine all I need is a magnet and half a brain. Also he lost the girl to the ultimate Deeb, I mean Cyclops isn't blind but he wears his shades everywhere and they all take orders from a weird dude in a floating wheel chair..... Awful.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 4:12 pm

Wolverine can smoke all he wants, his self healing super power counters any and all adverse effects of said hobby.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 4:37 pm

x2 soup

and batman would be sliced into pieces before he even knew what to do to wolverine.

Marvel would kill DC any day!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 4:58 pm

WReX wrote:
x2 soup

and batman would be sliced into pieces before he even knew what to do to wolverine.

Marvel would kill DC any day!

We have had this conversation, Wolverine and Batman fought... Batman won.

Also DC would win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk   Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Talk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next