Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed

Go down 
+17
240sxy
Jex
phoez
lu!$
Sleypr
binjoau
subbie
toddler
Jhall
Soup
JYB116
Cypress_h
raboyto2
Black
jdm_itr
Marshal
Rogue
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

Number of posts : 109
Vehicle : '95 180sx
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Empty
PostSubject: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:05 pm

Okay so I printed some posters and put them at 2 places around the ledge. I didn't have a lot of time to walk around so I just went up to the two that I knew I could drive up to. The one by the waterfall and the one by the water fountain on the west side.

I also went to Parts Source (albert st), the guy there was super nice I gave him smaller ones that I printed and cut out as well as a bigger poster. He said he'd try his best to pitch it to his general manager. As well he said to try and hit them up for sponsor ship next year.
He also said the Parts Source in the east end isn't corporate run and they might be easier to display flyers and stuff.

I also gave a poster and smaller ones to the audio guys at visions. I thought a lot of younger people go there and it's in the car audio so who knows.

Any other places anyone has put flyers/ little ones or anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:32 pm

I've posted them at work, around white city, at my dad's work, and I taped several to the east walmart today.
But I don't know how long the ones at wal-mart will stay on there
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:38 pm

i have yet to post any around other then the mass hand out
i think we may do some more tomorow if you guys are intrested in helping
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:38 pm

Marshal. wrote:
I've posted them at work, around white city, at my dad's work, and I taped several to the east walmart today.
But I don't know how long the ones at wal-mart will stay on there
hahaha good work marshal!
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:53 pm

come into Napa. if you give them to me, its a better chance they will get posted
Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:56 pm

come to north canadian tire, ask for brendan, i'll get them posted up around the shop area, possible sponsorship for prizes for next year
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:58 pm

Get jordan to drive down albert, and get up to cruising speed at rush hour, and toss them out of his car.
The only downside, is it might cause an accident.
but atleast we will have flair
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 10:58 pm

berts the man
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:02 pm

What time to go to Napa and Canadian Tire?
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:03 pm

Rogue wrote:
What time to go to Napa and Canadian Tire?

im there friday 3-7 and sat 8-4
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:44 pm

we've gone through about 300-400 little ones i believe
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:46 pm

soup lets distribute more tomorow i got nothing to do
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 12:02 am

Rogue wrote:
Okay so I printed some posters and put them at 2 places around the ledge. I didn't have a lot of time to walk around so I just went up to the two that I knew I could drive up to. The one by the waterfall and the one by the water fountain on the west side.

I also went to Parts Source (albert st), the guy there was super nice I gave him smaller ones that I printed and cut out as well as a bigger poster. He said he'd try his best to pitch it to his general manager. As well he said to try and hit them up for sponsor ship next year.
He also said the Parts Source in the east end isn't corporate run and they might be easier to display flyers and stuff.

I also gave a poster and smaller ones to the audio guys at visions. I thought a lot of younger people go there and it's in the car audio so who knows.

Any other places anyone has put flyers/ little ones or anyone have any ideas?

YOU DA GIRL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 7:28 am

I have one posted up at taylor lexus and toyota in the lunch room
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 8:54 am

do you guys have a trick for printing the little ones? It took me and the staples girl forever to figure out we had to print 3 smalls ones then cut them out and paste them onto one sheet. Because ever time we tried to do it from the computer it would cut them off.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 9:31 am

Rogue wrote:
do you guys have a trick for printing the little ones? It took me and the staples girl forever to figure out we had to print 3 smalls ones then cut them out and paste them onto one sheet. Because ever time we tried to do it from the computer it would cut them off.

did you use the same ones that we made?
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 9:56 am

They guy who has all the small ones will be at my residence tonight should you want to pick some up rogue
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 10:07 am

SoupGTR wrote:
They guy who has all the small ones will be at my residence tonight should you want to pick some up rogue

kyle? or jesse?
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 10:14 am

jesse, we gotta swap tires with my experience changing tires lately i can have it done in no time
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 10:18 am

SoupGTR wrote:
jesse, we gotta swap tires with my experience changing tires lately i can have it done in no time

lol hahaha, you have changed more tires over this summer than kal tire does in a month
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 10:40 am

If someone has spares bring them down to visions in the east. Il hand them out.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 10:47 am

binjoau wrote:
If someone has spares bring them down to visions in the east. Il hand them out.

you working tonight?
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Number of posts : 402
Vehicle : 2004 Infiniti G35x, 2000 Jeep XJ
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 11:04 am

How come I didnt get any posters?!?!?! bounce Sad bounce Sad bounce
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 11:08 am

Sleypr wrote:
How come I didnt get any posters?!?!?! bounce Sad bounce Sad bounce

im blaming ryan on this one....uummm
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 11:23 am

Only working till 6. Goind for a bit of a cruise a 7.30 if anyones in. Meeting at the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed   Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Places Poster for the comp on the 19th have been placed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next