Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want your vehicle power polished?

Go down 
+9
Noops
greddy_1700
jdm_itr
toddler
subbie
dev
Clear Solutions
d3v
eden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want your vehicle power polished?   Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 2:27 am

eden wrote:
ron's car cleaning does good work i heard. my boss will give you a really good deal most likely at my work.. im really good with black cars and would take my time with your car for sure to make it look perfect. good luck tho!

Black Skyline... once i get my rear window in, should be tomorrow or tuesday... i would be down for you to take out some of my swirls!

20 dollars and a case of beer? what kinda beer? i think my car would look great after.

ill pm you my cell and you can text when works for you if your willing to do this of course.....Lemme know! thanks

also curious same question duggyb had "how much for you to do the 3 stage 3M setupout of your garage"?
Back to top Go down
eden
Rank 2
Rank 2
eden

Number of posts : 93
Vehicle : S197
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Want your vehicle power polished?   Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 1:27 pm

a three stage polish takes time. i'm currently on holidays right now, trying to finish up school.

my work will charge you $200+ for a 3M three stage, and anywhere will charge way more than that. i'll do it for $120, but it'll be worth it. this includes a first stage cut, second stage swirl remover, and third stage fine swirl remover to ensure no swirls are left. this system works VERY good.

i can take out 70%+ of wash swirls with just a one stage polish. that ones only 20 bucks and a case of beer Razz it'll only take about a hour for this. this system also works very good.

heres a quick pic of a new subaru wrx i did, he just wanted the wash swirls taken out. this is only a one stage polish.

before:
Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Img00017201006101538

after:
Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Img00018201006101540
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Want your vehicle power polished?   Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 1:40 pm

What kinda beer and when can we do this.
Back to top Go down
eden
Rank 2
Rank 2
eden

Number of posts : 93
Vehicle : S197
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Want your vehicle power polished?   Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 1:44 pm

this weekend if its nice out. 12 mgd. your car has to be CLEAN, as in straight from the carwash to my place.
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Want your vehicle power polished?   Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 4:45 pm

eden wrote:
12 mgd.

Pffft, Lady.
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Want your vehicle power polished?   Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 4:54 pm

ill do a 3m three stage for 120! i already PM'd you my cell feel free to PM me yours..... if you don't think you have time to do a 3 stage ill take the 1 stage!

please lemme know! your work looks great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want your vehicle power polished?   Want your vehicle power polished? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want your vehicle power polished?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2