Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA

Go down 
+24
abs0Lut
Noops
kyles_r32
Black
G-Zee
taylorvw
Edurty_6
DOOLHA
corey
dev
JYB116
Clint Eastwood
Thai-kun
greddy_1700
toddler
jdm_itr
Rob
240sxy
Marshal
Jex
Piett
subbie
1eightySX
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 3:01 am

Clint Eastwood wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Start a new thread so I can play a guessing game.

Hint number one:

MOTHA FUCKA I'M ILLL
rhd crx.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 3:26 am

be sure to take lots of pictures and post em.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 4:28 am

If possible, later would be best, towards nine, I work every single day till then Sad
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 11:04 am

any time sunday is fine for me I will clear my day completely so I'm free for the day
Back to top Go down
kyles_r32
Rank 4
Rank 4
kyles_r32

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 1:21 pm

Im down for this meet
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 4:25 pm

I say we Wait for Ian, I also work almost everyday, How bout after the 16th
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 4:26 pm

Noops H2 wrote:
I say we Wait for Ian, I also work almost everyday, How bout after the 16th

lol
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 4:27 pm

id rather have everyone there
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 4:51 pm

ya we should book it a little mor ahead so people can book days off
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 5:02 pm

jyb116 wrote:

No one books days off...
People say they will, but they don't sadly. ITs up to the people. I'll make a poll for it ok?
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 5:03 pm

Marshal wrote:
jyb116 wrote:

No one books days off...
People say they will, but they don't sadly. ITs up to the people. I'll make a poll for it ok?

Yea do it
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 5:08 pm

august 23rd. nuff said
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 5:08 pm

^^^^ I Agree
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 5:46 pm

23rd is fine for me
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:32 pm

Jesus, 2 people can't come on sunday boohoooo lets make a poll. This is the most indecisive shit i've ever read. Its has said the same date for weeks and no one booked it off why would they if you change the date now.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:34 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
Jesus, 2 people can't come on sunday boohoooo lets make a poll. This is the most indecisive shit i've ever read. Its has said the same date for weeks and no one booked it off why would they if you change the date now.

my thoughts exactly.
But we try to keep the people happy here...
vote for the 9th if you want that date
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:41 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:

shut up ill kill you.

23rd it is!
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:42 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:

shut up ill kill you.

23rd it is!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:44 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:

shut up ill kill you.

23rd it is!

I am going to laugh when half of the people that want the 23rd don't show up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Edurty_6
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 31
Vehicle : BMW
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:46 pm

who gives a

fuck
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:55 pm

I am going to be out there whether it's the 9th or 23rd I like these meets... I'll be out to support the meets whether others come out or not so just pick a date once the poll is done and set a time everyone that wants to come out will either get the time off or not show up
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 8:36 pm

23rd would be great.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 9:10 pm

ill be there either way
Back to top Go down
G-Zee
Rank 3
Rank 3
G-Zee

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : Aw11 Sc, 04 WRX
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 10:11 pm

yah wait lol i wanna come Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 10:47 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
august 23rd. nuff said

yupp this date would be best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA   QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS.  TIME:TBA - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QCA Summer Car meet AUGUST 9th, Meet at CENTER OF THE ARTS. TIME:TBA
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next