Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out with QCA

Go down 
+13
Cypress_h
Moneypits
Zilla
subbie
JYB116
Marshal
Thai-kun
Jhall
Jex
corey
jdm_itr
240sxy
1eightySX
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

A night out with QCA Empty
PostSubject: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:48 am

This is Soup writing this. I am about to tell you about our epic night.

Where to start........ So we start out at about 9:30 at Carwash.ca. Someone provided free pizza and we waited for an hour for Corey and Evan and when they finally didn't show we left. We went to the 306 meet which was pretty fun. We made fun of muscle car guys, they probably made fun of us. Then we hear that Jordan, and Jesse were running from the cops or something, then we hear that Jesse split his head open.

After A&W we cruised for a bit and finally made our way to the Northgate. We decided to hit up industrial area and do some ripping. Kyle and Adrian turned off down some road, Luis, Ryan B, Adam and I missed the turn and went to turn around and Ryan B stopped to adjust his lights. We thought he was having car trouble so Adam, me, and Luis stopped to see if he was okay. As we go to turn around Adrian and Kyle have returned and Adrian does a quick 180 and starts to head down the road. Blue Berries and Cherries. Damn. We have been there like 5 min total. So The hondas are stopped by the cops, Adrian is sneaking away, Benoit starts to sneak away, Adam tries to sneak away but no dice, cops flag him down. After some funny conversations with clueless RCMP we are on our way, no tickets.

We make our way back to Northgate so we can regroup and discuss. So we are sitting there waiting for Jordan to arrive. We are laughing discussing just getting pulled over with Jordan and all of a sudden this guy is yelling at us from across the parking lot. We keep minding our own business, he keeps coming, once he is close enough we decided that we should probably go. As we start heading towards our cars, he's got a weapon!!! Fuck this, Adam wouldn't unlock the door. Finally he lets me in but its too late, the guy has made it to Adrian's car. We are all sitting about 10-20 feet back just waiting to see if the guy starts hitting Adrians car. Adrian gets away and we start to pin it, and all of a sudden Kyle is talking to this guy. After some words the guy steps away from Kyle and we pin it out.

What a night. Wow.

I may have missed something. The boys will fill in anything i missed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:55 am

he came up to my window like he was about to say shit

"....!!!!......hey man..this is a nice car..."

*walks away and goes to kyles car*
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 4:07 am

Just awful, all of it... I like drift Fridays better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 12:16 pm

yeah not a big deal i saved us all
and adrian i think we should have ! Cool
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 12:24 pm

Damn Evan, its all your fault we missed this!
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 12:33 pm

corey wrote:
Damn Evan, its all your fault we missed this!
you guys left at the wrong time
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 1:40 pm

2.5 hours in the hospital, worst first year doctor, had my head stiched closed with basically no freezing probably 28 freezing attempts. then another 8 in my hand, so no i sit here with my head completely bandages, my hair cut, my hand bandaged a huge bruise on my leg and a huge scrape and bruise on my are. the nurse also made me cut open my own wounds and scrape out the rocks. so gay, and now i think i have to go get a tetnus shot cuz i dont think ive had one, and im still waiting on my T3's.

story, danny and mike made smoke bombs out of potassium and things, they made one huge one and we went to the school yard to set it off, it filled the area between the two buildings with smoke and illuminated the grounds with a brilliant pink and purple light cuz it burns at 3000 degrees, then this man accross the street starts screaming WTF ARE YOU KIDS DOING, and we all book it all running i pull out my phone next thing i know bam i eat shit running full tilt and summersault over the bike racks, i get up and am already covered in blood i then had to run 5 blocks back to mike shouse and hide in an alley at one point cuz the fire department and police came, i was covered in blood, still got my hsirt lol
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 1:43 pm

ya... we maybe should have thought about how if the neighborhood saw a shit load of smoke coming from the school they would maybe think that the school is on fire?...
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 1:56 pm

wait till calgary oh the storys yay
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 1:57 pm

ifi fucking lose an arm or something i swear to got ill be so mad....
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 1:58 pm

Jex wrote:
ifi fucking lose an arm or something i swear to got ill be so mad....
im gunna get stabed while trying to save your arm
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 1:59 pm

i will tell everyone the story lol
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:00 pm

Jhall wrote:
i will tell everyone the story lol
i would expect it
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:07 pm

write a movie about it
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:08 pm

I missed this? Goddamnit. This is what I get for falling asleep for 90% of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:17 pm

I missed this too.
Girlfriends aren't all they are cracked up to be:(
the concert was good though.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:19 pm

Marshal. wrote:
I missed this too.
Girlfriends aren't all they are cracked up to be:(
the concert was good though.

do not be fooled. there are no positives to having a girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:21 pm

lol when i was getting my head bandaged up i was like OH SICK i look like Danzo from naruto shippuuden, and the nurse was like......... how did you get a girlfreind...? im like "from owning a sick car and having mad drifting skills" and shelby was like yeah...
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:23 pm

dump that broad marshal, you wont have any self respect left cuz she'll suck it dry and use it to fuel her exoskeleton, unless you've built up an immunity to their venom you cant have a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:46 pm

Jex wrote:
dump that broad marshal, you wont have any self respect left cuz she'll suck it dry and use it to fuel her exoskeleton, unless you've built up an immunity to their venom you cant have a girlfriend.

LOL well said jesse well said
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:51 pm

hahaha what an epic night!
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:59 pm

WreX wrote:
hahaha what an epic night!

subaru subaru? flat 4 kenblock flat 4 gymkhana!
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:07 pm

thanks for the note on my car adam it read
"KEN BLOCK WOULD GYMKHANA ALL OVER YOUR SHIT!"
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 92
Vehicle : skyline
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:46 pm

i like girlfriends
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 6:53 pm

Didnt know blow up dolls came with a personality or a job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out with QCA   A night out with QCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out with QCA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next