Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swift Current Drags

Go down 
+12
corey
Thai-kun
Gee
1eightySX
Soup
toddler
Marshal
240sxy
Fiorante
swift101
Rob
Dot.
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Swift Current Drags Empty
PostSubject: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 1:07 am

So July 25th (Sat) Swift is having our drag day, pretty decent track and great to hook on. The party gets started at

12:00 PM Racing Starts
10:00 AM Tch
8:00 AM Gates Open

Race Car and Driver - $30.00 per day
Adult - $5.00 per day
Children 12 & Under - FREE

Any thinking about making the trip down? There is never any imports running so would be decent to see something boosted run for a change.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 5:45 pm

i'll be there. hopefully i wont have the slowest car there Razz
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 1:25 am

Supra wrote:
Ha, there is usually some real shitters at the track, anyways I think some of you guys who are mostly into drifting should come down and see what you can do, its for fun so why not!!
Back to top Go down
swift101
Rank 3
Rank 3
swift101

Number of posts : 227
Vehicle : 2005 Civic
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 1:44 am

Wish I could make it up for this event instead i'm going up at the end of august event.

What do you have done to your mustang robbie?
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 2:24 am

got_rice_? wrote:
Supra wrote:
Ha, there is usually some real shitters at the track, anyways I think some of you guys who are mostly into drifting should come down and see what you can do, its for fun so why not!!

camber.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 2:46 am

got_rice_? wrote:
anyways I think some of you guys who are mostly into drifting should come down and see what you can do, its for fun so why not!!

camber
no squat
street tires
stretched
on big wheels

and id still outrun half the shit out there

you should bring your car out drifting, see what it could do, its for fun, so why not.

all the mustang owners think theyve got shit down pat, like that orange one that was watching, then tried drifting around the corner and hitting the ditch,

or that white fox body, who paid 40$ for 10 secs of a run and jumping his car 2ft in the air after running off course

mustang owners have the BEST ideas.

/rant

wired on sugar and super tired.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 3:20 am

Adrian is so tuff.
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 7:17 am

i wish I could come out I seem to be busy every time there is an event
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:17 am

yes because the kind of car you drive defines EXACTLY the type of person you are.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:34 am

swift101 wrote:
Wish I could make it up for this event instead i'm going up at the end of august event.

couple bolts on, but for most part stock. hoping for high 13 at best. Maybe a mid 13, but that would be nothing short of a miracle unless i have my wolf shirt on
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 11:54 am

Would they let me run down the quarter mile?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 12:10 pm

mangee?

Not me of course, I am asking for a friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 12:42 pm

240sxy wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
anyways I think some of you guys who are mostly into drifting should come down and see what you can do, its for fun so why not!!

camber
no squat
street tires
stretched
on big wheels

you should bring your car out drifting, see what it could do, its for fun, so why not.

all the mustang owners think theyve got shit down pat, like that orange one that was watching, then tried drifting around the corner and hitting the ditch,

or that white fox body, who paid 40$ for 10 secs of a run and jumping his car 2ft in the air after running off course

/rant

Easy Broski, I was being nice about shit and you have to come on and start beaking? You ran your car at SIR so why the fuck can't you run it at the Swift track. And out run half the shit? You did? 13.2 spinning? Yeah that's not to bad, but half the cars that are out here are stupid fast and would make you look like well.. a ricer. And why are you beaking Mustang owners, fuck I would have said the same thing to you if I still owned my JZA70 Supra or my 85 Supra or my 83 Supra, it doesn't matter what kind of car a person drives so get over the whole "Mustang Owners" bull shit, it's starting to get old bud. And as for me trying to drift my stang, I would look like an idiot yes, I have no front sway bar and mad body roll, but if I had nothing better to do and an extra set of tires kicking around I would give it a shot Wink Really though quit being such a prick for no reason and grow the fuck up.

Last edited by got_rice_? on July 22nd 2009, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 12:45 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
Would they let me run down the quarter mile?

I wouldn't see why not? Unless you are leaking mad oil, coolent, battery not tied down ext ext..
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 12:53 pm

I still wanna buy a JZA70 Supra.. But i cant have two summer cars!
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 12:55 pm

swift101 wrote:

Ah right on, the August event should be a good turn out, I think I may be running my car on the second day, see how everything goes.
Back to top Go down
Gee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 1:18 pm

swift101 wrote:

I posted that, taking the elcamino up inlate august, should be fun. Adrian could out run most of the cars at swift. Last few times I went to swift it was a huge turn out but too many cars that are mainly stock. There are some fast cars but mostly stock cars and 4x4's.
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 1:36 pm

Gee wrote:
swift101 wrote:

I posted that, taking the elcamino up inlate august, should be fun. Adrian could out run most of the cars at swift. Last few times I went to swift it was a huge turn out but too many cars that are mainly stock. There are some fast cars but mostly stock cars and 4x4's.

When was the last time you came out here? Early last year I am thinking when the guys with diesels were running which were slow yes, but as for stock cars last races I don't think there was 1... I think if you had to average everything the average time would have been mid to high 11's. Lots in the 10's and some even 9's that were streetable.
As for Adrian not liking Mustang owners how about he puts his money where his mouth is and come race my friends 91 Cobra.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 1:40 pm

Run as in jog. My car has no motor.

We could push it!! I need 2 voluenteers and someone really light to sit in the drivers seat. Scratch that.Evan you get driver, you may be tall but you probably only way like 8-9 stone.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 4:40 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
240sxy wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:

camber
no squat
street tires
stretched
on big wheels

/rant

Easy Broski, I was being nice about shit and you have to come on and start beaking? You ran your car at SIR so why the fuck can't you run it at the Swift track. And out run half the shit? You did? 13.2 spinning? Yeah that's not to bad, but half the cars that are out here are stupid fast and would make you look like well.. a ricer. And why are you beaking Mustang owners, fuck I would have said the same thing to you if I still owned my JZA70 Supra or my 85 Supra or my 83 Supra, it doesn't matter what kind of car a person drives so get over the whole "Mustang Owners" bull shit, it's starting to get old bud. And as for me trying to drift my stang, I would look like an idiot yes, I have no front sway bar and mad body roll, but if I had nothing better to do and an extra set of tires kicking around I would give it a shot Wink Really though quit being such a prick for no reason and grow the fuck up.

cry cry

tear tear

foxbutty

get pooped on
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 4:55 pm

240sxy wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
240sxy wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:

camber
no squat
street tires
stretched
on big wheels

/rant

cry cry

tear tear

foxbutty

get pooped on

Of course, the small little asian man has the big mouth. lol!
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 5:04 pm

got_rice_? wrote:

everyones got a "race my buddy" in their back pocket

youre mad cuz my drift car is faster then your shitbox and isnt even built for dragging

why dont you race ME for money? now who has a big mouth.

ill be in regina, come find me.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 5:10 pm

hahah wow.. this is so ridiculous. ttgu
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 5:14 pm

240sxy wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:

everyones got a "race my buddy" in their back pocket

youre mad cuz my drift car is faster then your shitbox and isnt even built for dragging

why dont you race ME for money? now who has a big mouth.

ill be in regina, come find me.

Well here it is plain and simple so you can understand

Your drift car is built

your sr20 is putting out more power then my STOCK 302. I would sure hope to christ your faster after doing the work you did, or did you even do any of it?

You have how much dumped into that thing and would do what 12.8 best???

I have a stock 5.0 and doing high 13's.. Did I mention that it is stock?

You have nothing to brag about, go put your head down in shame.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 5:24 pm

This is going to get really interesting and/or really ugly, really fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swift Current Drags   Swift Current Drags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swift Current Drags
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: