Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Empty
PostSubject: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 10:12 pm

Anyone else pumped for summer, i wanna see some other QCA members cruising the streets soon especially with spring break coming soon
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 10:50 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
Anyone else pumped for summer, i wanna see some other QCA members cruising the streets soon especially with spring break coming soon
I feel as though it is appropriate for a Wascana/Ledge meet within a few weeks.
It'll probly land on a Sunday.

Let's get some input from you guys!?
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 10:54 pm

Did you even have to ask if anyone else is pumped? Common now everyone is pumped about this white shit disappearing! I can't wait for it to be all gone so I can put my rims on and touch up some paint, other than that nothing new going on with my car this season, no money going to school in the fall.

Sundays would be good beacuse I dont work till 5.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 11:00 pm

Im kind of happy but im really pissed off at the amount of money i had to spent within a week. First my exhaust had to get fixed on my car, $210 yea not too big of a deal, THEN couple days later my computer decides to take a shit and today I spent $550 on a computer. By by savings..

I hope the place im working at for my career and work experience class will help me install my springs for free or they wont be getting installed for awhile which would really suck
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 11:14 pm

Yeah man anyone feeling this sunday or sometime soon wont have my stereo working but im temp plating my car thats for sure goes in for saftey prob wednesday hopefully after the wheel alignment and lil other work
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 11:46 pm

cant wait:)
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 11:48 pm

gah.. I still gotta take my rims in to see whats wrong with them. I put them on the other day and at about 80 they start to shimmy so i dont know if they need to be re-balanced again or what.. hopefully i dont have a bent rim or something.

But for the meantime i will just have to deal with it
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 11:52 pm

lol can only cruise down albert at 50 anyways lol so anyone up for cruising this upcomgin weekend, if im out id liek to see some other QCA members
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 11:55 pm

Definatly tho the cruise/meet must be at night never fun to cruise during the day well not as much tahts for sure
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 11:58 pm

My car/paint looks better in the dark anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2008, 11:58 pm

haha theyre ya go my interior i dont even want people to see haha so works for me to
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 12:36 am

Aight well depending on how fast my cars outta the shop im thinkin a weekend cruise is in orderim really excited to see some of the other cars on this forum, especially the ones people havent posted in the showroom yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets   Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summers coming, time to start bringing em out and planning QCA meets
Page 1 of 1