Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any QCMA Questions

Go down 
+5
raboyto2
jdm_itr
Moneypits
Jhall
Soup
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 3:07 pm

Due to current "going ons" in the club right now I would like to extend an oppertunity for all who participate in events, f that, even those who are gracious enough to help out. If you have any questions/comments/concerns PM me. You can PM me on QCMA too if you wish. I use the same user name. Title the PM "QCMA Question" "QCMA Conern" or "QCMA Question". I will try and get it dealt with ASAP. Also let me know if you were racing or helping.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 3:24 pm

excellent idea
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 7:39 pm

So if i can get this right, unless you man a camera or broom, your not allowed on the track and a pit pass will only let you in the parking lot where youd be anyways to park your car?

How much does asphalt cost?

ill make my own track where its only 10 bucks to race
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 7:42 pm

Moneypits wrote:
So if i can get this right, unless you man a camera or broom, your not allowed on the track and a pit pass will only let you in the parking lot where youd be anyways to park your car?

you cant park in the parking lot unless you have a pass lol
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 7:58 pm

i dont see why people complain about paying 10 fucking dollars for a YEAR. thats 365 days, for the price of a chicken breast pita. like for fuck sakes.

First of all, the people that OWN the track have to have some kind of insurance. cars + people = possible accidents. You sign a waver saying you cant sue them, but there is still liability. They also have to pay taxes on the hole property, keep the track maintained, cut the grass, gromme the parking lot etc... its alot of work to keep up with stuff on a big property.

Honestly, if i owned the track but was into kart racing, i MIGHT let qcma hold autox, but no way in hell would i allow drifting events. Why would i allow a bunch of teenagers slide around on my track, making skid marks and tear up the track. Then 1 out of 3 times, they lose control of their car, slide into my grass and tear that up. On top of that, im suppose to allow all their friends to come and watch for free too? ha.

i think they are being very reasonable with 10$ a year to be on their property. IF you wanna watch and dont want to be involved at all, go watch youtube or sit outside the fence and dont complain about 10 DOLLARS.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:02 pm

because its 10$ to just be in the pits, not the track unless youre sweeping

id rather watch from the fence
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:12 pm

240sxy wrote:
because its 10$ to just be in the pits, not the track unless youre sweeping

id rather watch from the fence

well i dont know what the rules are for drifting events, but the one event i went to, i stood in the middle and watched?
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:31 pm

well jordan id build it at my farm for private use. and i wont clean it aha who cares
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:34 pm

Moneypits wrote:

The pit pass is the tracks insurance/waiver on you. If your not driving at an event, your asked not to park in "pits" because of the amount of drivers that have been coming out, your taking up a potential racers parking space.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:37 pm

Ok that makes sense then why not say that instead of some lady bitching at me about parking there, which on that night was not a packed night, and yelling at me for not having a pit pass
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:46 pm

Moneypits wrote:
Ok that makes sense then why not say that instead of some lady bitching at me about parking there, which on that night was not a packed night, and yelling at me for not having a pit pass

your still upset about that?

you know how many times Heather has yelled at me? i just smile back. She gets stressed because she is trying to run the event, and make sure everything is going according to plan. The owners of the track get pissed if someone doesnt have a pit pass, and well QCMA doesnt want to piss off the owners, so they stress it a lot at their events.

maybe it was that time of the month, who cares. You must of been embarrassed, or humiliated to be making such a big deal about it. brush it off.

(i didnt see you get yelled at, or know the story, im assuming its heather, and i only know because you have mentioned it a few times and its been a while)
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 2:42 pm

How about both of you keep it to PM's as this WAS a legitimate thread for people.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 2:43 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
How about both of you keep it to PM's as this WAS a legitimate thread for people.
Not nearly as fun. But I'll tell you what, I'll go through this thread and delete all the clutter.
Sorry ryan
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 3:13 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 6:12 pm

who the fuck deleted my post
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 8:25 pm

Jhall wrote:
lololololol

bitch
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 1:21 am

240sxy wrote:
Jhall wrote:
lololololol

bitch

^Useless post it is subtracting from OP's point, mod please delete both mine and quoted post^

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 3:24 am

mine actually had good information in it! this forum is bullshit! thats right i said it
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 4:31 am

1eightySX wrote:
240sxy wrote:
Jhall wrote:
lololololol

bitch

^Useless post it is subtracting from OP's point, mod please delete both mine and quoted post^

Thanks Very Happy

you're a bitch too
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 1:36 pm

240sxy wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
240sxy wrote:
Jhall wrote:
lololololol

bitch

Thanks Very Happy

you're a bitch too

I would like to formally apologize not only to the OP but to everyone for feeding the troll.... No more billy goats for that guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 6:51 pm

Jhall wrote:
mine actually had good information in it! this forum is bullshit! thats right i said it
Your tires are now hostage.
Let the ransom notes begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any QCMA Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any QCMA Questions   Any QCMA Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any QCMA Questions
Page 1 of 1