Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concert listing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 12:35 am

So I know some people on here like Blink 182, is anybody going to see them? There was a pre-sale on tickets today and I got floor seats. Now you may judge me for going to this concert but I loved them in high school and if I didn't go high school me would find a way to travel into the future and beat the shit out of me. I saw high school me would destroy me in a fight because he was a lot bigger. Anyway, that is nether here nor there so who is going?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 12:38 am

a few buddys and me are going, got floor seats aswell, can't wait should be great. I believe there new single(s) are supposed to come out soon but should be a great show in general and hopefully some old classics get played!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 12:40 am

I need them to play Carousel, so bad..... Either way somebody is going to get punched either out of excitement or anger.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 12:41 am

id like to go, but.. I am too cheap.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 12:43 am

But what?
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 12:44 am

1eightySX wrote:
Now you may judge me for going to this concert

consider urself judged hah, nah im just playing around, not my type of music nowadays but no denying the were the band back in the day, i think i even had a cd from them once.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 12:46 am

1eightySX wrote:
But what?

id be going by myself
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 12:47 am

OCHO wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Now you may judge me for going to this concert

consider urself judged hah, nah im just playing around, not my type of music nowadays but no denying the were the band back in the day, i think i even had a cd from them once.

I am sure it would please you to know that I have seen both Jay Z and Kanye in concert.

I am not actually sure if you like them but that is the closest you and I may ever get to connecting over music, at least we'll always have the S chassis and SR's.
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 12:57 am

i went to avril lavine so sue me
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 1:34 am

no one here would happen to have some floor tickets or lower level tickets they would want to sell would they?! Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 11:07 am

possibly. We will have to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concert listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert listing   Concert listing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concert listing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: