Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The red 90's Prelude...

Go down 
+14
SteveK
subbie
JSharp
lu!$
dev
veedub
Marshal
jdm_itr
Moneypits
Piett
Rob
corey
mower-power
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mower-power
Rank 2
Rank 2
mower-power

Number of posts : 70
Vehicle : Honda CRX Si, Civic DX Hatch
Registration date : 2009-05-07

The red 90's Prelude... Empty
PostSubject: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 12:16 am

I wouldn't say I have a beef with the guy, seeing as how I don't know him... but here is my story.
There is this guy at my school who drives a red Prelude, early 90's model. He is bagging around my town right now, I can hear his exhaust as he goes flying by my house. His car has about as much rust as my old grey 1990 Civic hatchback... if you haven't seen it before, it was pretty bad... He is flying around town, pinning it on every street. I saw his car at Zellers one day, and he parked so that he took up 3 stalls (to prevent dents?). Every day after school, he revs up his engine excessively. I don't know what is all done to the car, but I don't think lots is done. I don't hear a blow off valve, I don't hear Vtec. He has stickers plastered all over his rear windows... Random car part brands, some which I don't think he has. He probably loves his car, but he is being way too proud. Granted, I love my car, but I don't go around revving it up ridiculous amounts. The thing has some baaaaad rust, and he bought a new exhaust instead of putting money towards fixing it.
Anyone know this guy or seen his car?
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 12:21 am

bro you do not want to fuck with him. i repeat, you DONT NOT! want to fuck with him. its twin turbo, only to spool a larger turbo, no vtec but he did a massive fucking burnout in front of my house in white city the other night, and was drifting around a kid that made fun of him at the esso. steer clear my friend.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 12:21 am

You revved your car at that one meet, I hate you as much as you hate him.
Back to top Go down
mower-power
Rank 2
Rank 2
mower-power

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 12:26 am

bahrx7 wrote:
bro you do not want to fuck with him. i repeat, you DONT NOT! want to fuck with him. its twin turbo, only to spool a larger turbo, no vtec but he did a massive fucking burnout in front of my house in white city the other night, and was drifting around a kid that made fun of him at the esso. steer clear my friend.

holy shit. well, that clears it all up. the stickers mean something. never knew that.

corey wrote:

at the parkade? also, never said i hated him... he is just a very proud car owner. why do you hate me so No
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 12:30 am

yeah that car is sick, 500whp i hear
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 1:02 am

yeah man.. this car is a total sleeper. i thought the same thing as you , so i ripped by him and then we raced. he fucking killed me dude.

i agree dont fuck around with that car, its super sick
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 1:08 am

btw corey, you messing with my vehicle info again?!
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 1:16 am

stfu you guys
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 1:26 am

Moneypits wrote:
stfu you guys
hah i was thinking the same thing
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 2:01 am

and onto a serious note...
I know the one you are talking about, and I agree.
But its not worse than that dousche with the red eg(?) civic with rear over-fenders at greenall. He rips around Pilot Butte every single fucking day, I hear him redline every gear. Its not fast, him and I both know it. ok, well maybe I jsut know it, because really, it has rear over fenders on a FWD car, so it was obviously well thought through. To make things way better, he permits it every day, and no, its not RHD, so thats inexcusable.
I've called the cops oin him 3 times, and I doubt anything has happened.

But, when I try to ltakea speed mountain at 45 degrees becasue they are fucking mountains, a RCMP officer pulls me over and asks, "Why I am driving like an idiot"
I love being me
Back to top Go down
mower-power
Rank 2
Rank 2
mower-power

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 2:08 am

what about that guy with the white prelude. marshal should know exactly who i am talking about.. like... i kinda know him, he is cool. his car got hit or something, and it is missing the passenger mirror, and there is a massive dent in the passenger side door. rips around white city pretty often. robert something? i think he just bought new rims.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 2:10 am

massive dousche. Thats what he is.
You have no idea how glad I am to be done with that school and that place. There are very few people I can think of that I can actually tolerate.
I saw that prelude last night. I mean, its a nice car, but the driver is a tool, and I have a hard time respecting that
Back to top Go down
mower-power
Rank 2
Rank 2
mower-power

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 2:14 am

haha. i was trying to be nice incase he checks out this forum. i can't wait to be done this semester... there is a lot of tools there. everyone that owns a tiburon there drives like they own the very earth. same goes for preludes.......

there is the one guy there that owns the EF Civic Hatch. A red one, Si. I don't know his name though. Met him the other day, he seems less toolish that everyone else.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 9:39 am

bahrx7 wrote:

Youtube: prelude from hell
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 10:11 am

Thank you Evan, I approve.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 3:20 pm

Veedub wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:

i thought i was gonna see this bad boy in youtube
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
mower-power
Rank 2
Rank 2
mower-power

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 4:15 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
Veedub wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:

i couldn't find it.
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 4:29 pm

mower-power wrote:
luispizarro25 wrote:
Veedub wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:

i couldn't find it.

go figure eh?????
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 9:49 pm

hahaha it was a trick
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 10:37 pm

corey wrote:

hahahahaaha LMAO, and dude (not corey) you tried to race me in your crx on sask drive....come on seriously Laughing
Back to top Go down
mower-power
Rank 2
Rank 2
mower-power

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 11:41 pm

WReX wrote:
corey wrote:

hahahahaaha LMAO, and dude (not corey) you tried to race me in your crx on sask drive....come on seriously Laughing

what? no i didn't. the only person i have tried to race was that mid 90's civic. the spray-bomb black one.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 11:56 pm

mower-power wrote:
WReX wrote:
corey wrote:

what? no i didn't. the only person i have tried to race was that mid 90's civic. the spray-bomb black one.
RULE #4 NO FUCKING STREET RACING TALK.
STRIKEEE FIVEEEE YOUR OUTTA HERE.
seriously, banned.

bye and welcome canadian ef4... Sleep
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 12:11 am

corey wrote:
mower-power wrote:
WReX wrote:
corey wrote:

seriously, banned.

sorry but where are this rules i remember someone telling me about this but i just never seen them... my bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 1:36 am

corey wrote:
mower-power wrote:
WReX wrote:
corey wrote:

seriously, banned.

hey corey take your panties out your ass and ban wrex to he talked about street racing also?

or just stop being an uptight douche
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:19 am

Corey, stop banning him.
There are plenty of people on here who post just as much useless shit.
Canadian-ef didn;t do anything wrong, he obviosuly isn't a dousche anymore like he started out on here as.
cut him some fucking slack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The red 90's Prelude...   The red 90's Prelude... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The red 90's Prelude...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next