Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help asap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 3:28 pm

hey guuys so i tracked my rims today and wow guess there at someones house in regina. i called ups told them they said they coudlnt do antyhing for me at this time. all they told me was that it was suppose 2 be at my address. can someone help me out on what to do
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 3:32 pm

find the address and break into his house!
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 3:33 pm

welll who the fuck would sign for somethignthats isnt theres and it says my address on it like fuck
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 3:34 pm

someone who wants free stuff..or someone who doesnt own the house and just signed it.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 3:52 pm

you should totaly be able to go to ups and claim this. it was their fault that it got delivered to a diferent location. however, if the address was wrong right from the ship date you should talk to the ppl who sent it and perhaps put a claim at the police station. dont let time fly. go talk to them and ask for your shit back... if not you should be able to talk to that mean guy that was in a previous thread when the skyline got windows busted... affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 3:54 pm

Phone them back, that is a simple answer to get someone off the phone. FedEX reimbursed me for wrecking my shit (No we didn't do it when it came in). There is always something that can be done and they owe you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:02 pm

they cant even tell me the address were it was shipped im like its my fucking package.. jesus christ
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:05 pm

jyb116 wrote:
they cant even tell me the address were it was shipped im like its my fucking package.. jesus christ
why do you get the address to which the vendor shipped it to and go talk to them? was it private sale? did you have a tracking number.
if you do, tell them that it shows delivered but nothing has been given to you. they are reliable for it until you touch it.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:20 pm

hah yes man, they had a tracking number thats how i found out. i asked for the address and full name of the person and they said sorry we cant give that out. the lady one the phone also said the address listed was mine soo idunno wtf they did
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:23 pm

jyb116 wrote:
hah yes man, they had a tracking number thats how i found out. i asked for the address and full name of the person and they said sorry we cant give that out. the lady one the phone also said the address listed was mine soo idunno wtf they did
call the ppl who sent the item. they might be the only ones who can talk to UPS then.

jyb116 wrote:
welll who the fuck would sign for somethignthats isnt theres and it says my address on it like fuck
I dont think the address on the package was yours. you might have an address sent to you in your invoice, but prbly the one printed on the box was different. Call the shop or ppl who sent the rims.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:26 pm

guys just came to my door with them wow regina people are nice wow im soo haoppy
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:28 pm

jyb116 wrote:
guys just came to my door with them wow regina people are nice wow im soo haoppy
good to know bro, glad your good now...
Canadians are best ppl i ever met... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:28 pm

did the guy pay the duty and shit on them?
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:29 pm

nothing had to be payed he said
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:38 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
... if not you should be able to talk to that mean guy that was in a previous thread when the skyline got windows busted... affraid

whats that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:44 pm

phone and lodge a complaint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:49 pm

JP wrote:
luispizarro25 wrote:
... if not you should be able to talk to that mean guy that was in a previous thread when the skyline got windows busted... affraid

K so icouldnt find the psot from that guy, but if i remember properly, there was a guy that said soemthign like if you find out who did it he was going to take them down or soemthing. so i thoguht he could talk to him and go to the guys house and take rims back.... more like an inside joke tho... i think it was you who got the windows busted eh. hope you put everything back again and your ride is good.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:58 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
JP wrote:
luispizarro25 wrote:

K so icouldnt find the psot from that guy, but if i remember properly, there was a guy that said soemthign like if you find out who did it he was going to take them down or soemthing. so i thoguht he could talk to him and go to the guys house and take rims back.... more like an inside joke tho... i think it was you who got the windows busted eh. hope you put everything back again and your ride is good.

oh hahahaha riley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need help asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help asap   need help asap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help asap
Page 1 of 1