Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

metal ????????

Go down 
+14
kyles_r32
Black
veedub
laynehip
Clint Eastwood
its.eric
kriS13
canadian_ef2
SteveK
JSharp
troyjule
Jhall
JYB116
jdm_itr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

metal ???????? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 2:32 am

forsure. Fear before are a wicked band i just could get by the Dresses and Bright lights i had to leave it made me sick hahaha
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:29 pm

its.eric wrote:
forsure. Fear before are a wicked band i just could get by the Dresses and Bright lights i had to leave it made me sick hahaha

fear before are a god awful band their music sucks
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:28 am

fear before was hilarious and there music was sweet and they have sick stage presents
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:14 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Hows about we all go see the gaslight anthem at the end of September.... BOOM!

Got my tickets boo yah. And Frank Turner from the UK is opening for them. INSANE!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:51 pm

Veedub wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Hows about we all go see the gaslight anthem at the end of September.... BOOM!

Got my tickets boo yah. And Frank Turner from the UK is opening for them. INSANE!

I liek how you and I go to all the same shows.... and we have never met have we?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 1:32 pm

you gotta meet him, hes the best!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 1:41 pm

Jhall wrote:
you gotta meet him, hes the best!

How about you and Jesse get tickets to gaslight... please
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 11:05 pm

so is anybody goin to protest the hero ?
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 12:23 am

jdm_itr wrote:
so is anybody goin to protest the hero ?

where are they playing?

saw them with killswitch and in flames

must say protest the hero did not impress me you can tell their not as big or experienced cause they havent mastered their sound yet. They turn everything up to loud and overpower the vocalist to much
Back to top Go down
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 6:47 pm

Dont talk. Protest Has one Original member.. they went threw a hole change of genre and are just one foot out the door.
they used to be a really tight Band.. a bit sloppier now.. but definitely not unexperienced. The Credit union center would ahve controlled the sound.. not the band.. The credit union center has always sucked for sound though.. Thanks"

Protest tonight any one? Also if you are going... WHO THE FUCK ELSE IS PLAYING THIS SHOW I CANT FIND OUT ANY WHERE
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 8:07 pm

its.eric wrote:
Dont talk. Protest Has one Original member.. they went threw a hole change of genre and are just one foot out the door.
they used to be a really tight Band.. a bit sloppier now.. but definitely not unexperienced. The Credit union center would ahve controlled the sound.. not the band.. The credit union center has always sucked for sound though.. Thanks"

Protest tonight any one? Also if you are going... WHO THE FUCK ELSE IS PLAYING THIS SHOW I CANT FIND OUT ANY WHERE
Eric it wasnt at credit union center. Also i really like them but agree with cam you could hardly hear him over the rest of the band
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 8:11 pm

me and jhall are goin tonight eric . and they are some local band laying tonight im not sure the name one of them is supose to be really good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: metal ????????   metal ???????? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

metal ????????
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3