Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!

Go down 
+32
d3v
lu!$
duggyb
Noops
Kalashnikov
veedub
Golks
Clint Eastwood
240sxy
Fossil
G-Zee
Jhall
1eightySX
dev
SPEC V
DOOLHA
Soup
Piett
Fiorante
Moneypits
JYB116
canadian_ef
Marshal
Rob
Cypress_h
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
JSharp
Black
subbie
binjoau
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Are you attending the meet on friday?
Yes im in
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Vote_lcap64%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Vote_rcap
 64% [ 28 ]
No im out
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Vote_lcap36%BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Vote_rcap
 36% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Empty
PostSubject: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:34 pm

Would people be up for a big meet up at Superstore / Carwash.ca in the North on Friday at 8pm?

It would be awesome to get everybody out for a large meet to start off the summer, hopefully as well this will give people enough time to arrange time off from work etc.

If we could have over 30 cars it would be great! Obviously any half decent car welcome!

Thoughts??????

Alex

(ps: will be weather permitting)

Last edited by binjoau on May 2nd 2009, 8:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:36 pm

Well regardless i'll have my car by friday, new or old bumper and ready to go! im in
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:38 pm

thats 2, I know my brother and 4 others will attend for sure, thats 7, only 23 to go!

No other takers??? Where is the JDM crowd??? lol
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 5:11 pm

Hmmm I would rather have a more central, or god forbid South end meeting spot for once... North end is a long way to go from all the way in the dirty south, just to leave and drive down albert later.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 5:13 pm

okay well how about we say back side of the Southland mall? Atract a little less attention there? Unless people have any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 5:15 pm

I agree with Jordan (im in but i think we should meet at Canadian Tire off prince of whales then cruise Arcola and Victoria and ring road etc)

nicer then albert
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 5:31 pm

JSharp wrote:
I agree with Jordan (im in but i think we should meet at Canadian Tire off prince of whales then cruise Arcola and Victoria and ring road etc)

nicer then albert
Jared thats a dumb idea.... Then we can't really drive 40 and talk to each other without causing a serious accident.... I like the southland idea!
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 5:35 pm

JBlack09 wrote:
JSharp wrote:

nicer then albert
Jared thats a dumb idea.... Then we can't really drive 40 and talk to each other without causing a serious accident.... I like the southland idea!

prince of whales is 2 lanes victoria is 2 lanes albert is 2 lanes the highway is 2 lanes how is that dumb they are all two lanes???
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 5:36 pm

The Canadian tire parking lot is huge too and why does everyone always wanna drive 40? Plus prince of whales has an 1/8 the traffic albert does ( i thought it would be a better cruise then standing around jerking off at carwash.ca)
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 5:55 pm

Well how about we meet up at the South and just keep it simple, there is plenty of room there and enough out the way from attention. Plus there are lots of exits and we can easily hit up the ring road or jump straight on Albert. Location isnt everything, just trying to get as many cars out as possible and maybe cause a traffic jam on albert! haha
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:07 pm

im down but wouldnt be able to meet till like 930
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:16 pm

Sounds good, spread the word people!
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:16 pm

Maybe I'm in, depends on what's going on, going to have my car re-Xcoted again, so I should be good.
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:21 pm

Thai-kun wrote:
Maybe I'm in, depends on what's going on, going to have my car re-Xcoted again, so I should be good.

Bring it out!! Be nice to see an S2000 in the group!
Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:24 pm

im in also...... shorter drive for me... lol but why the back of south land mall do it right in front of the walmart area if we move to the back there's speed bumps for people to contend with lol!
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:30 pm

Cypress_h wrote:
im in also...... shorter drive for me... lol but why the back of south land mall do it right in front of the walmart area if we move to the back there's speed bumps for people to contend with lol!

Good point okay, in the Walmart corner then, plus the police cant do anything thats the best thing about it! Keep telling people!!!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:36 pm

why dont we meet right on Albert? like the old superstore parking lot? its huge and empty, lol

that way people drom the north and people from the south can meet half way! lol and lets plan for 830-9
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:38 pm

WReX wrote:
why dont we meet right on Albert? like the old superstore parking lot? its huge and empty, lol

that way people drom the north and people from the south can meet half way! lol and lets plan for 830-9

Oh man, that area is so bad for cops, they'll boot us out before everyone actually gets together.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:39 pm

Thai-kun wrote:
WReX wrote:

Oh man, that area is so bad for cops, they'll boot us out before everyone actually gets together.

really? why would they boot us? were just parking in a lot and hanging out?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:39 pm

can tire on albert? toys r us?
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

WReX wrote:

I think they can boot us out because the property is closed, if its open they cant do anything because we could all be going shopping. I say stick with Walmart in the south.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:41 pm

binjoau wrote:
WReX wrote:

I think they can boot us out because the property is closed, if its open they cant do anything because we could all be going shopping. I say stick with Walmart in the south.

like where we parked yesterday w/ the mustang?
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 6:43 pm

yeah, its a pretty big area and most of the cops on Albert turn around and head north before they get down to Walmart
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 7:00 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 7:04 pm

hmm yes, 9:30 in the North east corner (no speed bumps and oodles of room) Easy to get to ring road or albert. PLUS right across from the newly renovated BP's (Although not sure if its open)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!   BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT! OVER 32 CARS IN TOTAL!! AWESOME RESULT! BRING ON THE SUMMER!
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next