Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Rim shops in calgary?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

Number of posts : 70
Vehicle : --
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Good Rim shops in calgary? Empty
PostSubject: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 4:01 pm

welll im goin to clagary tonight and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any good rims shops in calgary if so what are they called and where abouts are they in the city if you can let me no asap that would be great thanks.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 4:07 pm

contemporary motorsports at T n T Honda.

maybe Autodreams and speedtech.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

PostSubject: Re: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 4:11 pm

k thanks ill check those out because im only there for one day and i need new rims and dont want the kaltire kind of rims in rgina not trying to beak anyone just sayn those arent the type i want.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 4:12 pm

What kind specifically are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

PostSubject: Re: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 4:17 pm

umm well i dont have tons of money i want 16" rims that are maybe volk, work, enkeis something along those lines i dont need rubber just rims and only wana spend anywhere from 1000-1500 the rims dont have to be brandnew seeing how i dont have a budget to aford most the brands i want brandnew.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 4:25 pm

1500 could get you some works for sure maybe something comparable to that depending on the size you need. I paid about that for my XD9s. It seems your budget is high enough that you can be picky and get someting you really want.

So I say check in Calgary but if there is nothing you love than wait and order some that you really like. There are enough people here with enough experinec that can help you track down some really good wheels
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

PostSubject: Re: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 4:30 pm

ok cool thanks for the help see i plannd on ordering rims off the net just i thought i would try calgary while im there and if i cant find any i was goin to oreder off the net anyways so whne i get back ill let you no if i found any if not could you send me some good rims sites considering ive searchd seen some sites i like but then read about them and hear nothing but shit off the ones i wana buy from.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 4:38 pm

Sounds good more than happy to help, just keep in mind what you find in Calgary could still run the risk of being more expensive of what you find on the net, you might end up paying extra for convenience.
Back to top Go down
Gee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 8:19 pm

If you haven't found what you are looking for in calgary, come down to the complete wheel shop on leonard st. We have a bunch of different suppliers that carry enkei and volks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Rim shops in calgary?   Good Rim shops in calgary? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Rim shops in calgary?
Page 1 of 1