Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loud Vehicle Warning

Go down 
+22
JYB116
JSharp
subbie
Clint Eastwood
Earlface
lu!$
corey
Piett
d3v
DOOLHA
laynehip
Moneypits
dev
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
Sleypr
Marshal
Rob
1eightySX
Jhall
Soup
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:22 pm

Speaking of the devils!
Got pulled over on my way to kal tire today, guess what for, checking for illegal mods. Cop was nice enough. I thought he dinged me for speeding, (I was doing 60ish). But he just checked my side windows for tint and was informing about po's cracking down on modded vehicles.
He's like "I followed you and listened and your car doesn't sound that loud but you should go get it dB tested just so you can get that form so the cops don't harass you, cause they will, cause you have a cannon on the back, or whatever they call em." But he did mention that its not just an april thing, that is a summer long thing.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:24 pm

just drive beside evans FD. you'll be safe. Atleast he was nice though. I hate when they are dicks.
But, notice how whe singled you out becasue of the cannon haha? Anyways, good to hear you got away clean though.

I need to put an exhaust on my blue car in the worst way. I am pretty sure the PO's tape is falling off and creating a racket now.

Last edited by marshal on April 16th 2009, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:26 pm

Oh he said if your under 90dB at 3k rpm your fine
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:28 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
Speaking of the devils!
Got pulled over on my way to kal tire today, guess what for, checking for illegal mods. Cop was nice enough. I thought he dinged me for speeding, (I was doing 60ish). But he just checked my side windows for tint and was informing about po's cracking down on modded vehicles.
He's like "I followed you and listened and your car doesn't sound that loud but you should go get it dB tested just so you can get that form so the cops don't harass you, cause they will, cause you have a cannon on the back, or whatever they call em." But he did mention that its not just an april thing, that is a summer long thing.

i might as well not even drive this summer than im just gonna get tickets out my ass

fuckin pigs my cannon or my 4 point harnesses arent causing anyone harm
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:30 pm

Actually if the 4 point harness isn't done right, it in fact is a danger.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:32 pm

corey wrote:

it is done right bolted it up to NHRA or whatever specs with harness bar and everything, but its only a danger to myself and honestly i could not give a fuck what happens to me,
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:34 pm

Moneypits wrote:
corey wrote:

it is done right bolted it up to NHRA or whatever specs with harness bar and everything, but its only a danger to myself and honestly i could not give a fuck what happens to me,
Good! I actually commend you for doing it properly. There is just too many people that sluff off import things such as harness mount.

I care what happens to you.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:37 pm

Moneypits wrote:
corey wrote:

The police are there to also protect you from yourself.
I said before harness are going to attract unwanted attention, but some people are into that
Its the law, abide by it, becasue lets face it, you wouldn't last 30 minutes in a world or anarcy.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:38 pm

lol ya i did it right so i wont get a ticket for it, and thanks i ment more like cops cracking down on stupid shit crack down on the use of drugs in schools or something

they should be bloody happy people like us are spending that 700$ on a big N1 canister exhaust or somethign instead of 700 worth of crack or something
just pisses me off

especially the cop last night who pulled us over for driving slow, on a deserted albert street at 4am

like sorry for fuckin slowing down and driving safely causing no one harm
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:40 pm

that happened to Jason and I last summer. We got puleld over for driving 30 right infron of the ledge.
It took 2 whole police cars with lights flashing to make sure we didn;t go anywhere apparently.
Oh well, they probably thought you were intoxicated or something.
atleast you didnt get a ticket
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 7:39 pm

Yeah i told Jason as soon as i saw the cop to speed up but he said he would drive slower then hahahaa

Me and Jason got pulled over about three days ago as well on the highway for 30 under the limit (the cop told me how he was going to give me a ticket for not having my license on me even though it just takes a seconds for a description) I hate cops mentality
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 7:52 pm

JSharp wrote:
Yeah i told Jason as soon as i saw the cop to speed up but he said he would drive slower then hahahaa

Me and Jason got pulled over about three days ago as well on the highway for 30 under the limit (the cop told me how he was going to give me a ticket for not having my license on me even though it just takes a seconds for a description) I hate cops mentality

they can actually give u a ticket for not having ur licenses, most wont tho
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 7:59 pm

yes they can. It is they discression, but they can give you up to 24 or 48 hours to produce it though. Its their call. you are supposed to have it on you
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 8:38 pm

Moneypits wrote:
cocaine ball?

bad analogy lol. But I think I'll do as Marshal says and drive behind evan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 2:58 am

so this means im cutting off my stupid loud muffler for a stock muffler, and a 3 inch cutout Wink
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 7:23 am

Fiorante wrote:
so this means im cutting off my stupid loud muffler for a stock muffler, and a 3 inch cutout Wink
just get those mechanical or electronical devices that open up and give you a straight pipe. Someone get a price on a group buy.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 11:26 am

lol yes! we could all sound like tractors!
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 5:14 pm

lets all fucking drive slow at night.. but make sure you have your driver license... im so doing it once i get her going... btw can you get tested somewhere with the silencer showing that your within the constrains and then just take it off, but having the paper with you?
And whats the lowest you could legally drive in a 50KM zone, i just dont know/
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 6:28 pm

I heard from a Cop theres no Limit for Saskatchewan, they estimate it around 85-95 Db, and i recall the cops saying that a plane taking off was around 99 db
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 2:51 pm

Noops H2 wrote:
I heard from a Cop theres no Limit for Saskatchewan, they estimate it around 85-95 Db, and i recall the cops saying that a plane taking off was around 99 db

its in the modifications regulations that its 84 or whatever was posted earlier.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 7:24 pm

Fiorante wrote:
Fuuuuuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4MbKETZ0_E
Ha, it sounds much louder and aggressive in person.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 7:56 pm

corey wrote:
Fiorante wrote:
Fuuuuuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4MbKETZ0_E
Ha, it sounds much louder and aggressive in person.

whose this it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 8:01 pm

im guessing its his supra
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 8:23 pm

Supra wrote:
im guessing its his supra
Ha yeah, Tis his supra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loud Vehicle Warning   Loud Vehicle Warning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loud Vehicle Warning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next