Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight

Go down 
+2
Noops
RB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

Number of posts : 70
Vehicle : --
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Empty
PostSubject: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2009, 10:33 pm

lol my bad for sayn not to say anything back thought there was a guy there that noone should ever mess wiht but learnt he wasnt there so when everyone left my and my friend went back threatend them and they said sorry for the whole thing so basicly theres a sorry to everyone from them becuase they were little girls. Thought i should let everyone no they were said sorry for tryn to act all soild to all you guys.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2009, 11:55 pm

just as i thought Douche Nozzels
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 4:13 am

now JDM_ITR will really be kicking himself in the ass for that one
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 9:35 am

So after you found out they we're tough, then you threatened them?
well if that isn't masculine, I don't know what is
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 1:15 pm

lol no man i thought there was a guy with them that noone should ever mess with hes like a coced out black out but we realized he wasnt there and just mistaken him for one of them after you guys left me and my friiend drove past and they were giving everyone the finger and calling them pussies and shit when they left so we decided to stop roll down are window and tell them we will be back in 5 mins dont go anywehre rolld up the window and left when they did it to us then we came back after maken a few phone calls and they were the most scared ppl ever when they knew who we had on there way and said sorry for the whole thing and to you guys.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 1:25 pm

dammit Suspect
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 1:30 pm

lol atleast they said sorry you guys shouldnt of left when u did then they would of said it straight to you guys cuz we noticed it wasnt him once everyone was leaving so thats when we said something back instead of stayn quiet.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 1:34 pm

RB wrote:
lol atleast they said sorry you guys shouldnt of left when u did then they would of said it straight to you guys cuz we noticed it wasnt him once everyone was leaving so thats when we said something back instead of stayn quiet.
i would have stayed but for the good of everyones cars i didnt want some sketched out drunk high school kid blacking out and putting a bottle throug someones window or somthing
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 1:58 pm

That is very true seen it happn
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 3:17 pm

haha thats when we should be rolloing around in are winter beaters haha
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 4:56 pm

jyb116 wrote:
haha thats when we should be rolloing around in are winter beaters haha

Sadly, some of us still are:(
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 7:15 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight   Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those kids at mcdonalds lastnight
Page 1 of 1