Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Majestics car show

Go down 
+26
its.eric
SPEC V
Jhall
Black
JYB116
Clint Eastwood
240sxy
Moneypits
DOOLHA
Chizel
Jex
Piett
JSharp
dev
Fiorante
Golks
lu!$
canadian_ef
troyjule
Soup
corey
subbie
Marshal
UBR WGN
jdm_itr
Rob
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Majestics car show - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 1:04 pm

UBR WGN wrote:
Thought the BMW display was awful, no hoods open, guys lyin on a couch behind them. It was like a dealership display. And the black and gold rims on that 3 series were terrible. Lots of nice restored muscle cars. Overall decent show. Zaran's Camaro and wagon were great as only he can do.

AGREED. The BMW club is honestly a joke, and so are all their displays in the majestics. Every year its the same. Except for the first year.. They think they are great becasue they have stupidly expensive new cars. They are just that, plane-jane cars. They are not enthusiast, they scoff at the older ones, and by that, I mean ones that are off-warranty.
Although Drew and Allan Fong in that club are some of the nicest people I have ever met.
I don't see the appeal in having new cars in a car show. They aren't even that special or anything
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 1:07 pm

JSharp wrote:
Im actually curious who selects the cars to get in (like the Grand Am) so if you have like no rust or little rust you can get in or what>?

were the exotics parked outside during the days this year>? like last year

The Majestics group just takes in applications. honestly, Anything gets in, and that grand-am is just proof. Aslong as the vehicle is in nice shape, I can't see them refusing an applicant. Its money in their pocket, and the charities they support
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 6:11 pm

who do i have to talk to about getting my 10 bucks back and tell them i was ebarased to be from the town that puts on a car show like that my dads friend from bc came down on the week end to visit and check out the show and he was like wtf kind of car show is this there are like only 20 nice cars and he lol'ed at the civic for sale and he asked the guy with the grand am why he deserved to be in the show it was awsome he said any modified car deserves a chance to be in the show i laughed at his face and walked away
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 6:24 pm

i was not impressed at all with the carshow this year. I noticed a lot of cars werent even clean..

Or this mustang that was atleast 3 different shades of red and paint chips everywhere...

Majestics car show - Page 4 IMG_1578

Or how about that burnt orange cadillac, the headlights looked terrible. all pitted and fogged up
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 6:26 pm

any one notice the blue pontiac lurention the had the pontiac emblems on the back were on spelt wrong ponitac ! wtf
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 6:55 pm

Supra wrote:
i was not impressed at all with the carshow this year. I noticed a lot of cars werent even clean..

Or this mustang that was atleast 3 different shades of red and paint chips everywhere...

Majestics car show - Page 4 IMG_1578

Or how about that burnt orange cadillac, the headlights looked terrible. all pitted and fogged up

why is that even there...
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 8:01 pm

For everyone thats bitching, ya it wasn't great but as you can see anything gets in so build/buy whatever and put something in yourself...thats the only way shits gonna get better, not by bitching on the internetz.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 8:06 pm

well i agree i think im gunna put my car in next year why not it would have been one of the nicest import there if you ask me
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 8:19 pm

why dont a bunch of us do this next year? 9 out of 10 of us have nicer cars than what was in that show...
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 8:28 pm

thats what i said we would deff take home a few awards for the import section
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 8:42 pm

you fall into the import sport compact car, which all the porsches, bmws, and vw's do too. the 57 porsche won best import sport compact car
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 9:02 pm

lol they should make a japanese category lol
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 9:03 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
you fall into the import sport compact car, which all the porsches, bmws, and vw's do too. the 57 porsche won best import sport compact car

what about my car?? its technically a wagon, lol
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 9:59 pm

The blue subaru wrx that was there was in the same category as the skyline. it lost to the skyline for best modified sport compact. dunno how. but thats how it rolled
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 10:49 pm

how could it lose to a stock skyline ? that has a new turbo?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 11:09 pm

fucking politics.......hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
UBR WGN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 11:43 am

The fact that either of those cars got an award was funny to me.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 11:53 am

UBR WGN wrote:
The fact that either of those cars got an award was funny to me.
seen your car there looked nice !
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:06 pm

Fiorante wrote:

which I hear is actually slower than a stock skyline.
The show is the same every year, yet people always go, and people always complain about it. Atleast all the proceeds go to a good cause right? The real car shows are the ones that happen saturday nights during the summer
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:32 pm

Marshal wrote:
Fiorante wrote:

which I hear is actually slower than a stock skyline.
The show is the same every year, yet people always go, and people always complain about it. Atleast all the proceeds go to a good cause right? The real car shows are the ones that happen saturday nights during the summer
i keep goin every year with false hope that it might be beter lol im an idiot. i like your avatar lol
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:41 pm

I try to keep everyone happy. Look in the picture that make you lol to really improve your day
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:54 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
The blue subaru wrx that was there was in the same category as the skyline. it lost to the skyline for best modified sport compact. dunno how. but thats how it rolled

whose skyline this is ? no one took a pic of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:54 pm

it was julians

I hear its pretty darn slow. But he's a nice fellow
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:59 pm

Jhall wrote:
it was julians

sorry not sure who he is. i dont know faces here yet as i am very antisocial and ugly... LOL jk
no seriously i dont know who he is. i guess ill have to waste 10 bucks next year to see this car...
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 1988 Honda Crx Si, 1990 Honda Civic Cx
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:18 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
Jhall wrote:
it was julians

sorry not sure who he is. i dont know faces here yet as i am very antisocial and ugly... LOL jk
no seriously i dont know who he is. i guess ill have to waste 10 bucks next year to see this car...

next year, shouldn't have to waste $10
QCA booth...
See, even if you DO have to pay, it won't be a waste, cuz of QCA.
shit that rhymed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majestics car show   Majestics car show - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majestics car show
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next