Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada

Go down 
+4
Piett
Soup
Rob
subbie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 7:22 pm

Here is a pretty Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia S15/Supra in Canada. Could be a lot of work and money but it could be worth it...

Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 7:23 pm

soo, what is the site?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 9:08 pm

yay for kit cars
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 10:30 pm

they look super nice!!

same skylines they used in F&F
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 10:52 pm

cant you import an r34 from japan for a movie? or track use?
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 11:39 pm

i thought you could import absolutely anything for "off road" or "track" use
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 12:14 am

i dont think you can...unless your like maybe a race team from japan and bring your cars over..i dunno, but i want an S15 so bad!
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 12:35 am

Why would you want the F&F skyline? the silver and blue was was disgusting.

You can import any car newer than 15 years for track/show/off road use. However, you forefeit the VIN so it will never be allowed to be plated
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 1:56 am

there are ways to run newer inported cars in the states cause guys are running jdm type r's in the states . and there was one on ebay a while ago that was fully registerd and insured . im not sure how tho
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 10:13 am

jdm_itr wrote:
there are ways to run newer inported cars in the states cause guys are running jdm type r's in the states . and there was one on ebay a while ago that was fully registerd and insured . im not sure how tho

was it a red one? if so i saw that aswell...it was going for like $7000. Looked nice!
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 10:37 am

WReX wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

was it a red one? if so i saw that aswell...it was going for like $7000. Looked nice!
yeah its on nwp4life !
sick car
Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Mrdc2rrgs
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:05 am

this is the one i saw but red...

Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Honda-integra-bc0f02df48_t[img][/img]

and it was going or $6500 US
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:33 am

here is an email i got from one of the guys...

Hello,
Currently we are offering Kaizo R34 and S15 Unibodies for sale. We are hoping to have a shipment of R34 bodies in the next two months. Our normal business practice is, we inventory these Kaizo Unibodies and and sell them on a first come first serve basis. But due to this economical climate we have recently started taking orders, where a deposit of 50% is due upfront. This way you can hand select a color choice and options as apposed to only be able to select from what's in our inventory. A standard Kaizo R34 GTR (All Wheel Drive Configuration) starts at $50,000.00 and a V-Spec Model starts at $55,000.00. A Kaizo R34 GTS-T (2 Wheel Drive Configuration) Model starts at $25,000.00 and Silvia S15 Unibodies start at $15,000.00. These prices include delivery to California! If we're completing a special order then, it can take up to 3 months for delivery. Currently we have a Sonic Silver Kaizo Unibody R34 GTR V-spec and a Pearl White Kaizo Unibody S15 in stock!

All Kaizo Unibodies come with complete interiors fitted, along with all the interior wiring and body control modules in place. Supplemental Restraint Systems are not installed but are offered at no cost (with signed release waivers). Additionally they're fitted with glazing which complies with DOT specs. Head lights are provided, but only with signed release waivers! Engine Bays are fitted with Radiators and Intercoolers, depending on which Body Model is selected (Large front-mounts are available for additional fees). Air Conditioning and Heater Components are also included! Brakes and all associated brake components meeting DOT specs, are included and fitted to all bodies. Rear Differentials, Axles and Drive-Shafts are provided but not installed! All that's required is for you to select a drive-train (Engine and Transmission) and have it installed! We don't offer any engine wiring components!

Depending on what sort of drive-train you select, it may be necessary for you to acquire additional accessories or require professional fabrication to the engine bay!

The Kaizo website details the entire process! It's important for you to realize that you are inquiring about a Re-manufactured Unibody! It's not a Motor Vehicle, but is referred to as "an assemblage of motor vehicle items"! All Kaizo Unibodies come with an MSO (manufacturer statement of origin) and depending on which State you live in, could generally be titled and registered as a specially constructed vehicle or kit car! It's important you check with your State's policy on titling or registering Kit Cars or Specially Constructed Vehicles, if it's your intent to operate this on public roadways!

You can also visit or contact Vildini Motorsport at http://www.vildinimotorsport.com/ They're pretty familiar with these kits and have performed drive-train installations on quite a few of them. They can give you an idea on what sort of expense would be involved for a drive-train and installation!

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me. You can also check out our Blog and Forums at
www.justdriven.com.

$15,000 for a pearl white S15, fuck i wish i had some money!!!
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 12:55 pm

$50,000 for a r34, and $15,000 for a s15 UNIBODY?
I guess you'd have to be really in love to pay that much.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 1:25 pm

I'll just wait the few years and get the S15 that way.

Some people said you can import a car as a movie prop, but not for road use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 3:03 pm

Just to make it clear I mean import legit from Japan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 3:49 pm

MarshalR wrote:
$50,000 for a r34, and $15,000 for a s15 UNIBODY?
I guess you'd have to be really in love to pay that much.

includes everything minus engine and trans. I dont think thats all that bad! brakes and everything else is there but i dunno if i had money i'd buy an S15 for drifting for sure
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 4:16 pm

ah, I must have missed that. I thought it was just the unibody, sans brakes, suspension, engine, the whole lot.
Personally, if I were going to buy/make a drift car, it would be something that would be easy to get body pannels and parts for here. So something that was already produced in north america, but was jdm. Becasue with my luck, the body would be damaged quickly
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 5:06 pm

haha good call, wll i guess il have to wait like years for an S15, but i dont think ill drift it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada   Interesting Site if you want a newer Skyline/Silvia/Supra in Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1