Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good JDM part sites

Go down 
+6
cuonger69
DOOLHA
corey
JYB116
Piett
JSharp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Good JDM part sites Empty
PostSubject: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 5:27 am

Im heading down to Calgary in a couple weeks and im going to be picking up some stuff for my car from import concern and a guy off GTRCanada, but i was wondering what other good JDM parts and or import sites you guys know of that are in Canada or nearby like Calgary?

Still looking for:
Nissan Hub and momo wheel
Coilovers
rear strut bar
few interior pieces
and other miscellaneous things!

Also does QualityCarsCalgary.com have more parts then they show on their website cause i was hoping to stop by there>?
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 10:15 am

shaz at qualitycarcalgary doesnt really have much parts. well not many aftermarket parts at least, or better yet gtst aftermarket parts.

try:
http://www.importconcern.ca/-- they got good prices since they are clearing out their parts
www.jdmmotorimports.com-- they got some parts inside their store, mostly seats and turbo timers, but worth a try
www.gtrcanada.com -- look in the marketplace, im sure someone has something you need, then you go pick it up for cheaper.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 2:35 pm

forums are ur best friend for parts
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 2:36 pm

JSharp wrote:
Im heading down to Calgary in a couple weeks and im going to be picking up some stuff for my car from import concern and a guy off GTRCanada, but i was wondering what other good JDM parts and or import sites you guys know of that are in Canada or nearby like Calgary?

Still looking for:
Coilovers
rear strut bar
few interior pieces

Also does QualityCarsCalgary.com have more parts then they show on their website cause i was hoping to stop by there>?

why dont u just get all ur stuff shipped by bus?
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 3:57 pm

jyb116 wrote:
JSharp wrote:

Still looking for:
Coilovers
rear strut bar
few interior pieces

last time i did that it was 170 dollars shipping with the weight of rims!! plus im going there anyway
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 4:17 pm

JSharp wrote:
jyb116 wrote:
JSharp wrote:

Still looking for:
Coilovers
rear strut bar
few interior pieces

last time i did that it was 170 dollars shipping with the weight of rims!! plus im going there anyway

o well its diffrent if u were going their anyways
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 7:01 pm

Import Concern tends to drag their ass, so if you do go with them prepare to be VERY patient with little to no communication.
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 7:14 pm

Its pretty rediculous theres not one solid online shop in canada.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 8:06 pm

corey wrote:
Import Concern tends to drag their ass, so if you do go with them prepare to be VERY patient with little to no communication.

id have to agree with corey, when i bought my seat it took forever to get the info to put the money into their account. but still are reasonable to deal with! heard importconcerns shutting it D? is this tru?
Back to top Go down
cuonger69
Rank 4
Rank 4
cuonger69

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 8:24 pm

jyb116 wrote:
corey wrote:

id have to agree with corey, when i bought my seat it took forever to get the info to put the money into their account. but still are reasonable to deal with! heard importconcerns shutting it D? is this tru?

Heard that too haha and they wouldn't go 20 bucks off their wheels they had for sale when JP asked Razz
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 9:05 am

hit up beyond for sure some one on there will have what your looking for 90% sure.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 7:22 am

JSharp wrote:
cuonger69 wrote:
http://www.speedtechracing.com
http://www.jdmsource.ca
http://forums.beyond.ca/category/50/marketplace/

thanks

i was just gonna say the same thing... good luck with the purchase.. post pics of the parts you get.
If you do go to JDMsource take pics of their cars, they are crazy there. Would love to work for
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 1:23 pm

found a really good site for parts and what not..

www.rhdjapan.com

lots of jdm parts and what not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good JDM part sites   Good JDM part sites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good JDM part sites
Page 1 of 1