Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Seat Poll

Go down 
+11
lu!$
240sxy
dev
greddy_1700
Marshal
jdm_itr
JSharp
Rob
Clint Eastwood
1eightySX
Moneypits
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What color
Red
Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 11 ]
Black
Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 6:11 pm

What about between leather or cloth?

Im leaning towards leather because its easier to clean and doesnt fade like cloth does also kinda classy ha
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 6:16 pm

leather is alot of maintainence. You sweat and get stuck to it in the summer time, it doesn't breath, and gets hard and brittle in the winter, plus, leather seats will set you back like a grand a piece for Sparcos.
Get cloth, it grips and hold you better, and its all around nicer for summer time.
The rest of your interior isn't even leather, stick with cloth. it will be your best bet
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 6:32 pm

MarshalR wrote:
leather is alot of maintainence. You sweat and get stuck to it in the summer time, it doesn't breath, and gets hard and brittle in the winter, plus, leather seats will set you back like a grand a piece for Sparcos.
Get cloth, it grips and hold you better, and its all around nicer for summer time.
The rest of your interior isn't even leather, stick with cloth. it will be your best bet

again not buying sparcos! and yeah its alot easier to clean tho just wipes and i dont winter drive the car anyways or have any other interior but i do agree it does grip better hmmm

well either way if im unhappy with my purchase ill just sell em and try again
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 7:04 pm

buy jdm itr recaros and when you dont like them then you can sell them to me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 7:45 pm

just a question think itd be easy to fab up some seat mounts?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 8:01 pm

Just get some good brand name ones, don't cheap on on quality when it comes to something such as a seat mount.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 8:17 pm

Moneypits wrote:
well with the effort and quality I saw go into your intercooler piping fabrication, I think it would be VERY easy to make them. aslong as the honda doesn't have anything gay in terms of sliders.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 9:40 pm

MarshalR wrote:
Moneypits wrote:
well with the effort and quality I saw go into your intercooler piping fabrication, I think it would be VERY easy to make them. aslong as the honda doesn't have anything gay in terms of sliders.

lol is that sarcastic or serious and i have sliders im just talking side mounts like right angle so i have something to bolt onto the sliders
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 11:01 pm

I was dead serious. you fabbed up piping for a drop-in install, and you didn;t even have the car there at the time. I was impressed, and still am. if you have access to a good welder, brackets are easy.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 12:23 am

well almost bought some brides today but found out they were fake and although they still look like the real thing i dunno what kinda craftsmanship they would be so decided against it
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 12:29 am

i am 100% in love with these seats if i had 1000 to throw at seats these would be the ones !
http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-edition-RECARO-seats-P1884C0.aspx
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 7:25 am

jdm_itr wrote:
i am 100% in love with these seats if i had 1000 to throw at seats these would be the ones !
http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-edition-RECARO-seats-P1884C0.aspx
its ridiculous to spend $849/seat.
I still say get some of those seats that are in jason's civic. they look factory, and I was very impressed on their people holding ability.
Just remember, that when you get a seat with stiff/high bolsters, its goign to make getting in and out of the car difficult, you might not think it means much, but once you do it a few times, you'll see
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 6:37 pm

Dude, just go all out and get a nice bride seat, you spend all your butt time in that seat you mid as well get something quality. I got a bride and couldnt be happier.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 8:24 pm

corey wrote:
Dude, just go all out and get a nice bride seat, you spend all your butt time in that seat you mid as well get something quality. I got a bride and couldnt be happier.
Or recaro. But yes, don't cheap out, a cheap seat might be uncomfortable. No one likes having a sore back while they are out cruising.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 8:39 pm

dont cheap out? but 849 is expensive? Laughing

shell out the $1500+ for seats, and you wont regret it.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 8:52 pm

Well unlike all you rich people i do not have the cash being in highschool to buy a 800$ seat and afford to buy tires and have the car even semi running so ill go with the seats i ordered for now lol
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 8:56 pm

Moneypits wrote:
Well unlike all you rich people i do not have the cash being in highschool to buy a 800$ seat and afford to buy tires and have the car even semi running so ill go with the seats i ordered for now lol
which is why I recomened the same kind that Jason has in his civic. They'll look factory, and not gaudy or out of place. plus, they are some of hte most comfortable seats I've sat in.
When I said don't cheap out, I meant don't go to canadian tire and buy the $250 ractive seat that is red AND black.
Since you've obviously made up your mind though...
You shouldn't say you don't have the money, I've seen the cash you've put into the civic, and continue to put into it.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 12:20 am

i know marshal im just saying 800bucks a seat i cant do that ha and yeah putting a littl emore into it i hope to get it to a point that i dont need to change anything maybe add a small peice here and there but just to where i can jump in and actually drive it, ive only put on 2000-3000kms since ive owned it
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 12:28 am

I've put on 59 kms since I bought my 240 over 9 months ago. It will get done when it gets done, no corners cut. End of story.

Therefore do it right the first time noone likes having to fix mistakes.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 12:29 am

what seats you end up buying ? oh and marshall doesnt jason just have factory si seats in his ?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 12:30 am

corey wrote:
I've put on 59 kms since I bought my 240 over 9 months ago. It will get done when it gets done, no corners cut. End of story.

Therefore do it right the first time noone likes having to fix mistakes.

I HAS to be finished asap tho!
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 12:55 am

Haha bought my seats JDM ITR should be impressed and 1eightySX dunno bout the rest but fuck em ha
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:18 am

maybe some pics are due ?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:42 am

proof! moar pictars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Seat Poll   Quick Seat Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Seat Poll
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next