Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random topic

Go down 
+7
Marshal
subbie
raboyto2
1eightySX
dev
Cody
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 4:58 pm

Who drives the red mustang that goes to either knoll or riffel? It sounds like it has aftermarket exhaust on it.

Anyways i was in my crapalier pickin up my sister from Knoll and hes ridin my ass the whole way then gives er shit at a light, he looks and drives like a douche, so I wanted to get beside him and tell him that but he thought I wanted to race him, it was quite funny. And then he's riding my ass down the ringroad and driving like a douche again and then the guy in the passenger seat flipped me off so I'd really like to know who it is and they can flip me off to my face haha and I can tell him his mustang isn't really much quicker than a 90 cavalier with 300,000km on it.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 5:09 pm

Yeah he blew by me i didn't see who it was though..
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 5:16 pm

Yeah he ALWAYS drives like an idot so I wanted to tell him this time, but then I ended up driving like an idiot too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 5:16 pm

ha, Ha, Mustangs are awful.... so very awful. What year was it ? If it was 94 or newer I would ask why he was a twenty something girl from the mid 90's. If it was an older one I would ask why he likes ugly, awful cars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 5:19 pm

Yeah it looks gross and it looked late 90's to me. The only dece looking mustangs are the 60's
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 5:37 pm

that was me. i was wearing my white douchbag glasses too.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 5:42 pm

Cody wrote:
Who drives the red mustang that goes to either knoll or riffel? It sounds like it has aftermarket exhaust on it.

Anyways i was in my crapalier pickin up my sister from Knoll and hes ridin my ass the whole way then gives er shit at a light, he looks and drives like a douche, so I wanted to get beside him and tell him that but he thought I wanted to race him, it was quite funny. And then he's riding my ass down the ringroad and driving like a douche again and then the guy in the passenger seat flipped me off so I'd really like to know who it is and they can flip me off to my face haha and I can tell him his mustang isn't really much quicker than a 90 cavalier with 300,000km on it.

bahahaha he tried to race me today at the 7-11 on rochedale at the stop sign there, I blew him apart!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 5:50 pm

ok next time make like you are going to give him the thumbs up and then go thumbs down... and don't race. It is more embarrassing when you don't even bother wasting your time on people.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 6:20 pm

1eightySX wrote:
ok next time make like you are going to give him the thumbs up and then go thumbs down... and don't race. It is more embarrassing when you don't even bother wasting your time on people.

lol i did when like 88 prelude tried to race me, hahah he was reving his engine so i rev'd mine once and once the light turned green i just sat there lol sooo funny!!
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 1:24 am

just do like I do: let all the intensity get to you, and stall so they can laugh.

We should try to get that mustang kid on the forum. When the stickers are made up, someone plaster one on his windshield
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 1:50 am

MarshalR wrote:
just do like I do: let all the intensity get to you, and stall so they can laugh.

We should try to get that mustang kid on the forum. When the stickers are made up, someone plaster one on his windshield

i know where the kid lives, next time your over marshall well go give him stickers.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 2:08 am

glad you like my new car. V8 ftmfw

Last edited by Supra on March 14th 2009, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 2:11 am

Holy shit easy now guys, I drive an 89 and I am not out there trying to race everyone and being a douche, in fact it is the cavi and honda guys in my city who do that, you know the ones with the fart cans on them.. I am sure that there probably is a few on this forum lol!
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 2:22 am

1eightySX wrote:

I do the exact same thing. Whenever some punk kid in a ricer pulls up to me, I rest my arm on the door, put my hand up to my cheek, drive lazily with one hand and look bored. That way it's more frustrating for them because I'm not giving them the satisfaction of baiting me out for a race, rather, I'm just bored and toying around/not even noticing them.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 9:01 am

wat color of a red darker red or lighter? was he wearing sunglasses? 5.slow?
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 1:23 pm

jyb116 wrote:

JYB calling it a 5.slow when his silvia doesn't even run.. common now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 2:19 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
jyb116 wrote:

JYB calling it a 5.slow when his silvia doesn't even run.. common now. Rolling Eyes

It's all relative?

I don't need to be shot with a gun to know it would hurt.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 3:55 pm

Thai-kun wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

I do the exact same thing. Whenever some punk kid in a ricer pulls up to me, I rest my arm on the door, put my hand up to my cheek, drive lazily with one hand and look bored. That way it's more frustrating for them because I'm not giving them the satisfaction of baiting me out for a race, rather, I'm just bored and toying around/not even noticing them.

That's EXACTLY what I do lol But if it's a nice ass muscle car I'll usually end up talkin to them if we are at a light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random topic   Random topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random topic
Page 1 of 1