Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buddy Club Wheels

Go down 
+8
jdm_itr
taylorvw
240sxy
Black
Marshal
phoez
L-Spec
Moneypits
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 5:50 pm

Looking to maybe replace my konigs with some white Buddy Club P1 SF's just wondering what people thought of them and also if theyve heard anything about Buddy Club wheels couldnt find reviews but they seem to make great quality parts from reviews of there cams etc.

Buddy Club Wheels Buddyclub91sfb
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 5:53 pm

Buddy Club is some good shit. Uncommon, but I haven't heard of anything bad about them.
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 6:02 pm

buy those and give me your heliums.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 6:03 pm

those would look neat. but...
White rims+brakedust cannot equal fun.
Maybe I've the only one here who's brakes leave their rims covered in dust after a few corners, but if yours do this, your rims will look terrible all the time.
I say go for it if you have dust free pads
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 9:03 pm

i think those would look absolutely awesome on your car
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 9:20 pm

ive owned both buddy club p1's and kosei k1's..same people,same wheels, just japan/american branding

theyre pretty light.

my kosei 15's were lighter then oem wheels

the buddy club 17's i miss dearly, best track wheel ive had

not much else to say
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 11:09 pm

Hm so yes to the quality ? What was the approximate price for your Buddy Club P1s ?

And marshal i know your right especially since my brake pads are anything but dustless hawk HPs but even for that short time the white with green just really catches my interest,

and ephin im not gonna give em up but yeah id prob sell them to fund the buddy clubs
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 12:19 am

those are beautifal
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 12:22 am

yeah im considering selling the heliums and picking a pair up i love em
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 12:23 am

they would look good get them Cool
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 2:00 am

Moneypits wrote:
yeah im considering selling the heliums and picking a pair up i love em
i would love to take your heliums but im in need to sell mine!!
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 12:34 pm

Well i dunno whether to go with these or something bronze? shipping and duty from the states rapes on wheels from what ive seen.

One company i deal with so far for suspension and brakes has the buddy clubs i want and they ship via UPS and shipping is usually pretty good but UPS than charges me duty at my front door how much approx. could i expect to see for duty charges? On big ticket items like an exhaust or set of wheels
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 2:05 pm

Moneypits wrote:
Well i dunno whether to go with these or something bronze? shipping and duty from the states rapes on wheels from what ive seen.

One company i deal with so far for suspension and brakes has the buddy clubs i want and they ship via UPS and shipping is usually pretty good but UPS than charges me duty at my front door how much approx. could i expect to see for duty charges? On big ticket items like an exhaust or set of wheels

UPS charged me roughly $400-500 when I brought in 6 sets of swaybars for a DSM group buy I put together a while back, wasnt haappy about that...
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 5:16 pm

have you looked at www.optionjdm.com i know the have buddy club might be worth contacting cause there office is in ontario
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 6:10 pm

UPS charges you money just for them to calculate the fees dumb I try to go with USPS when I can. Or get the shipper to declare a lower value.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 6:16 pm

Yeah this company only ships international with UPS and there shipping charges are fine its when UPS shows up at my door asking for another 60-100 dollars
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 6:37 pm

I know I get so happy when I know parts are coming but hate the bill. For the past 3 times UPS has come they have wrote my CC # wrong so a month and a little bit later I get a bill then and have to phone and wait on hold to pay the damn thing sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 6:39 pm

Im considering taking my parts and saying to fuck themselves for theyre duty costs i know people who have done it and UPS just sucks it up sometimes
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 6:42 pm

LMAO true but couldn't they find your name and send it to collections I guess just misspell your name and they can't.
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 6:47 pm

EP304 wrote:
LMAO true but couldn't they find your name and send it to collections I guess just misspell your name and they can't.

lol
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 7:14 pm

Get 'em shipped to a business, they have a reduced fee for shipping items when taken to businesses.
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 7:57 pm

Really shit my Dad as a business registered as our house address I believe I shall try it when I buy tires I guess. Or does have to be like some other sort of business
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2009, 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2009, 4:23 pm

corey wrote:
Get 'em shipped to a business, they have a reduced fee for shipping items when taken to businesses.

know whats AWESOME?

UPS delivering to Fedex
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2009, 5:49 pm

240sxy wrote:
corey wrote:

know whats AWESOME?

UPS delivering to Fedex

You need a new job, I am starting to worry about you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Sponsored content

Buddy Club Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Club Wheels   Buddy Club Wheels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buddy Club Wheels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next