Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.

Go down 
+6
1eightySX
Noops
Moneypits
L-Spec
Earlface
Justin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Empty
PostSubject: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 11:52 pm

This is an update to an old thread, thanks for the Sticky Lucky.

Taylor, (Taylorvw) still has not paid me.
We made a deal that he would give me $150 and we would switch our exhausts, I have since been paid $50 of the $150

I really don’t get it, I have not been paid in full since last APRIL and here are things that I only KNOW of that have happened and I could have been paid.

One week later he sells what I sold him for 3 times the money.
He gets his last paycheck from CWS
Gets a new job at Boston Pizza
Gets his integra tl'd and gets lots of cash.
Buys a new skyline
Returns the skyline and buys and Fd
Trades the Fd and gets a loan from mommy for $1000 for another car (Ryan’s EVO).
Bought a fancy new Turbo for this car, now you plan on selling and getting a different one.

Why was I not paid?

You always tell me you're going to pay me next week, I even said you could pay me in $50 installments every paycheck, AND I STILL HAVE NOT GOT IT ALL.

I even cut you some slack after some 7 months when you said you lost your wallet, you tell me that you have no money and no life, but you STILL got a LOAN FROM YOUR PARENTS and traded cars!!!

I don't understand, it's only $100 that I need, and apparently you do not as you're on your FOURTH car since we made the deal.

I put this post up displaying how cheap you were, and you texted me instantly saying you’ll bring the first payment tomorrow if I’d just take it down. I did so and you paid me as we agreed, we also agreed that within two days you’d give me another fifty dollars, and then in two weeks the final $50 to complete my $150. A week went by, then a loss was suffered in your family and our school, so I gave you a week. I was surprised but YOU texted ME saying that you would keep up with the payments, and that I had nothing to worry about.
So a week or two roll by and I’ve got no money from you, then you tell me that you’ll bring it on Monday, so I come to YOU on my own time, and you tell me you lost your wallet. The same thing happens the next day. On Wednesday I offer to come to you to get the money because you “forgot your wallet” in your car, then you say that you need to get it to me another day. Then you promise to bring it to me Thursday, apparently you “lost your wallet again” and someone else had to buy you lunch. Friday you tell me you’ll drop it off Saturday or Sunday, I give up my own time to stay at home in case you do, then of course when you don’t show up, you tell me that you tried to text ahead of time, and I didn’t answer, right. It is now Tuesday night and when I call you to ask where it is you say “Shut your fucking mouth kid, don’t make me mad”. And now you’re texting me saying “Cam has owed me $179 for over a year, just chill out”. I don’t give a shit who owes you money, I just want mine.
You’re always, ALWAYS telling me that you’re at work.. so if that’s true, you can obviously afford to pay me, we both know money isn’t an issue for you. The first time I put this up you said “Fine, I guess I can pay you instead of spending my money on random shit”.

I’m not the only one Taylor as been cheap with, he refused to pay Dr.Dub For a few months after some work was done. He paid them back after some time, and then told me “I don’t have to pay you back, they’re a business and you’re not ,what are you doing to do about it?” The best part is, I just got a real answer out of you, I text you to ask (as nicely as I can) why you honestly haven't paid me, and you tell me that "I don't know, I'm just really lazy"....right.

All the help and support you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:04 am

after that thing dr dub posted about him im suprised anyone deals with him. dont know him personally thats just from what i saw
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:07 am

To anyone who has nothing to do with this situation: please refrain from posting a reply.

Let's please keep this between Justin and Taylor alongside anybody that can vouch for either one of them. I will be watching this thread and continuously deleting any posts that do not contribute. Thank you I love you

Moneypits wrote:
Just lock it and let them sort it out inperson or not on the internet which will get nothing solved
On this forum, we have people who have dealt with Taylor, AKA people who can vouch for his business etiquette. If you think the situation is that easy to solve, don't you think it would have been deal with long ago...? Sleep

Last edited by L-Spec on January 14th 2009, 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:28 am

I just dont think its the right place to deal with it take it to pms at the very least,

and i do have something to do with this situation cause i can vouch for taylor as i have done business with him quite a bit, trades, purchasing, and selling between the two of us so i vouch GOOD
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:33 am

Taylor doesn't do PMs apparently. This is the absolute LAST resort. This is why it's taken this long. Quit questioning it.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 4:58 pm

Cash upfront that the way you sell things dont trust anybody Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 4:59 pm

It's staying up. And jdm_itr.. I think I was one of the first that Taylor has ripped off, and no, I won't be selling/buying anything from him ever again, along with some others.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 5:40 pm

Moneypits wrote:
I just dont think its the right place to deal with it take it to pms at the very least,

You can't go to someone elses house and change the carpet if you don't like the color, buy your own house and put whatever carpet you want. Your guest in this "house" if the mods and admin chose to do something live with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 8:19 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

You can't go to someone elses house and change the carpet if you don't like the color, buy your own house and put whatever carpet you want. Your guest in this "house" if the mods and admin chose to do something live with it.
it is a "forum" though, a public meeting for open discussion
so he should at least be able to voice his concerns
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 11:18 pm

laynehip wrote:

it is a "forum" though, a public meeting for open discussion
so he should at least be able to voice his concerns

That is optimistic, must be your first time here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 1:35 pm

Justin wrote:

Trades the Fd and gets a loan from mommy for $1000 for another car (Ryan’s EVO).
Actually it was a straight trade.

Justin wrote:
Bought a fancy new Turbo for this car, now you plan on selling and getting a different one.
haha and since then i have traded the turbo,bought two new "digital gauges" New manifold, Wastegate, injectors etc..
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 4:26 pm

Thank you for further proving my point. Going to pay me tomorrow? Bring the money to school Smile
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 4:31 pm

probably not, depending on how good it goes putting a new thermostat in my car?
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 7:16 pm

Lol, this is so entertaining, why do you keep purchasing new shit when you owe like three or more people?? i don get?
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 10:20 pm

what aha i owe this kid? no one else to my knowledge
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 11:48 pm

why the fuck do you do that. guys are fucks.
Back to top Go down
eden
Rank 2
Rank 2
eden

Number of posts : 93
Vehicle : S197
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 7:44 pm

its funny how hes just rubbing it in justin's face. i'd be blackin out if someone was buyin other parts and still owed me money for parts. but then again i would of also said cash in hand before that part leaves my garage Razz
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 12:42 am

No doubt
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 11:56 am

lol this shit again, hes paid me everytime. i vouch kid.
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 12:24 pm

ePHin wrote:
lol this shit again, hes paid me everytime. i vouch kid.
Smile hahaha
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 6:18 pm

I've been paid in full, hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.   Taylorvw, a great person to deal with. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylorvw, a great person to deal with.
Page 1 of 1