Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

green jetta?

Go down 
+2
Cbizzle
dr.dub
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2008, 1:56 pm

who's the young guy driving the 96ish green jetta like a mad man? got passed like I was a parked car on ring road. looked like a younger guy driving it was a vr6 one green. was hoping I would see him in the ditch further down. but no luck... or I must have really shitty winter tires.
Back to top Go down
Cbizzle
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-04

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2008, 3:28 pm

Funny you mention that i saw a green jetta broken down on the off ramp from ring road to arcola. I stopped and asked if they needed help and they said no.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2008, 4:25 pm

I don't think anyone on here has a green Jetta. I know donovan has a black one.
You do have a festiva, are you sure he REALLY was speeding? I kid, I kid, yes, driving fast+winter does not equal success. especially on the ring road, that place is always slippery at best
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2008, 9:27 pm

lol... I like that one... I've had a few friends ask me who owns the jetta cause they were passed like a parked car by him then it happend to me. just thought he might be on here or friends with somebody on here. might be from the south end seems to happen that end of town. and yeah the onramps fucking suck for ice this year. thought vic withhow busy it would be would of been alot better then it is.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2008, 11:45 pm

the on ramps are ridiculous, I had no idea they were that bad until I went down the one in the south-end and slid down the whole one. I was tempted to "drift" it, but I am a pansy, and would hate to ruin a car. but I bet if someone were to try it, it would make you look like a hero.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2008, 11:57 pm

Marshal wrote:
I bet if someone were to try it, it would make you look like a hero.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2008, 12:05 am

laynehip wrote:
Marshal wrote:
I bet if someone were to try it, it would make you look like a hero.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
me and my buddy drifted the one in the north end in a ranger
cheers
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2008, 12:51 am

haha did this guy have shorter hair by any chance?
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2008, 2:11 pm

hmmm not even sure.... he loves to move in that car though. you know him? and danm traffic today. people are retarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

green jetta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: green jetta?   green jetta? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

green jetta?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: