Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody have engines shipped to here

Go down 
+2
Maniac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Anybody have engines shipped to here Empty
PostSubject: Anybody have engines shipped to here   Anybody have engines shipped to here Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 10:01 pm

Would UPS do this the guy only ships to loading docks I assume UPS would make me pick it up right. Just thinking ahead for next summer maybe.
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have engines shipped to here   Anybody have engines shipped to here Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 10:04 pm

PM JYB116, i know he had an engine shipped from calgary. Not sure who shipped it though. Wheres your engine coming from?
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have engines shipped to here   Anybody have engines shipped to here Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 10:04 pm

A2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have engines shipped to here   Anybody have engines shipped to here Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 10:14 pm

have it shipped via train/rail. it will end up being much cheaper. Thats how people I know have had them shipped. Or call around to semi transit places. they might have a turcker driving through that has room. that would also be a cheap way of doing it
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have engines shipped to here   Anybody have engines shipped to here Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 10:17 pm

RyanR wrote:
A2?

Nope it would be coming from Miami and no not a2 well yes an a2 but I'm sure not the one your thinking of a 2006 k24a2. About 2850 all said and done, then you got all the other crap. I know I would drop out of vtec alot so add a 6th gear and lsd to the ep3 case too. I might be dreaming but to get that engine even if I have to wait a few years to put it in I'm fine with that.

Also I was on SGI slavage for a 02 CRV engine with 172,000 km they wanted 1050.00 what the hell are they smoking this vendor in the states has a 8,000km engine for 1300 shipped with warranty although its only like 4 months but still SGI is smoking something with their prices.

Time to save damn bills to pay though.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have engines shipped to here   Anybody have engines shipped to here Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 11:04 pm

just make sgi offer, sometimes theyll let stuff go for cheap, SOMETIMES.
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have engines shipped to here   Anybody have engines shipped to here Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2008, 2:08 pm

EP304 wrote:
RyanR wrote:
A2?

Nope it would be coming from Miami and no not a2 well yes an a2 but I'm sure not the one your thinking of a 2006 k24a2. About 2850 all said and done, then you got all the other crap. I know I would drop out of vtec alot so add a 6th gear and lsd to the ep3 case too. I might be dreaming but to get that engine even if I have to wait a few years to put it in I'm fine with that.

Also I was on SGI slavage for a 02 CRV engine with 172,000 km they wanted 1050.00 what the hell are they smoking this vendor in the states has a 8,000km engine for 1300 shipped with warranty although its only like 4 months but still SGI is smoking something with their prices.

Time to save damn bills to pay though.

ya they are way overpriced but ive been able to wheel them down before you just gotta know what to say haha
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have engines shipped to here   Anybody have engines shipped to here Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2008, 2:53 pm

Don't think I want a 174k engine though till you rebuild it might as well get a tsx engine then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have engines shipped to here   Anybody have engines shipped to here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody have engines shipped to here
Page 1 of 1