Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.

Go down 
+6
Justin
playboyz28
Clint Eastwood
Rob
Piett
CamJohns122
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2008, 11:10 pm

Im thinking this summer we get some guys off here to kinda meet at the ledge and ogle at eachothers cars and what not what you think, also anyone know the guy with the pontiac wave with all the stick ons or ever seen him
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2008, 11:14 pm

i couldnt agree more, i think meeting up in the summer will let us know whos who on this forum. im totally down. as long as i get my car i want Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2008, 11:19 pm

yeah man im so down everysummer its like the thing i look forward to that and the racing Twisted Evil lol but has anyone seen that group the guys got a pontiac wave with stick on hood scoops and hood pins *cough ricer *cough and the other guy has a neon 2.0sx thats been painted flat black and stripped
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2008, 11:19 pm

Im down. I do A LOT of cruising in the summer, however ive never chilled at the ledge before.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2008, 11:41 pm

Supra wrote:
Im down. I do A LOT of cruising in the summer, however ive never chilled at the ledge before.

i did last year, pretty cool stuff, alot ppl actually go there.

and as of the neon painted flat black?.. isnt that one of the fags from pure sound and performance?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2008, 11:45 pm

IOno lol i didnt wanna say anything to offend a member just i see that neon and this riced out wave cruising up and down albert all the time and they seem to think there king shit or something

chillin at the ledge is awsome lots of nice cars usually
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:38 am

The guy with the pontiac and the neon, along with a yellow topaz and some other cars are usually at the golden mile or southland(can't remember) on fridays or saturday night lol. I'd prob be down for a couple meet ups also Smile
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:42 am

yeah thats the guys there always there and beaking people also HA! im thinkin a bunch of us get a group going and go show em up or at the very least show em what real cars look like, Im sorry but if anyones seen that wave theyd agree with me
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Snap-On Tool Truck
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 1:27 am

I;m up for cruising in the summer time. Never reallyhad a spot to hang out. I think its better to just keep driving around..laugh...stop at a 7-11 or tim's for a quick hot chocolate and then off again..Smile

It will be great to meet up with all you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 9:15 am

Cops ever give you guys grief at the ledge?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:06 pm

Yeah I like to cruise then stop at the ledge and visit and check out other peoples car and such yeah this summer should be fun meeting up with all the guys on here and stuff, it should be cool.

AS far as cops go they do give me grief at the ledge i dont know how bad it will be this summer it all depends, usually if your on the lakefront they dont care its mostly when your in front of the building, but we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:09 pm

chea chea I'm down Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:14 pm

Anyone ever go racing in the industrial end? i know it may sound iono stupid but theyre have been a few times where me and a few buddies set up races in the industrial its pretty sweet nice paved roads and little to no cop activity
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:33 pm

We should have a meeting somewhere before spring, don't want to wait that long!! No

Plus see people's cars before they do more stuff to them, I dunno, just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 4:23 pm

Justin wrote:
We should have a meeting somewhere before spring, don't want to wait that long!! No

Plus see people's cars before they do more stuff to them, I dunno, just a thought.

Are you crazy! Its still cold outside lol!
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 4:32 pm

Supra wrote:
Justin wrote:

Are you crazy! Its still cold outside lol!

wear a sweater cupcake...

just jokes, haha but really I'm sure we're going to have some really warm days up coming and then we'll likely have another set of cold and then spring will come.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 4:44 pm

i say wait till summer when its nice and warm Razz
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 4:45 pm

Yeah and when we can pit our cars against eachothers id liek to see a few races, maybe even be in a few
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 5:38 pm

Keep the racing to safe locations ie. SIR, QCMA.

As far as meet's that would be a good idea.
Everyone can put a name to a face.
When the time come's up we can organize something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 5:42 pm

Sounds good to me, id love for a meet and o yeah i like QCMA and such but sometimes its fun to just show up the cocky ass bitch beside you from stop light to stop light.
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 7:09 pm

Fuck you guy's lol, come summer time I'm going to be wakeboarding at my cabin! Just kidding, I'll be around some times and would love to meet up with some of you, even if my car isn't anything to show off lol.

I know the staff here and a few other members from Knoll and thats about it.
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 11:08 pm

if its a little warmer out, 'd say lets do it. But its still kinda nippy..dont feel like freezing my ass out in the open..Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 12:46 am

I like to race but its not worth it to me anymore to get caught street racing. I might race in stoon this summer, but i havent decided yet.

Definetly gonna try qcma though, it looks like a lot of fun

This video is very distubing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exgEkySxDFc&mode=related&search
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 1:10 am

Guy's, It'll be spring soon enough haha.
Plus car ain't here yet and until then im walking.

Reply to that video
Anyone who is repping stolen shit deserves their car to be crushed.
The fact that they were street racing on public streets. Lock 'em up!
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 1:54 am

damn street racers!!..bah!

Cruising around with the fiancee tonight, we dont get to drive around together much, so we get what we can. And this blue tiburon pulls up, revs his engine up, trying to race...we didnt race, he took off fast and I just did my normal driving..didnt need no hassle from the po-po.

Would've whopped his ass anyways..grin..winter tires are awesome..grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.   Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone go cruising in the summer and meet places, The ledge etc.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next